Basement Jaxx Fans

Started by Superstar 66*****, Mar 23 06 05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Superstar 66*****

Im a really big fan of Basement Jaxx. I love their songs so much they are cool. They the coolest group in Electronica.  

Woa

[font style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 128, 255);" size="5"]I must agree with you Superstar 66*****, I'm becoming a fan of Basement Jaxx. I will buy Kish Kash album by Basement Jaxx.[/font][img style="width: 26px; height: 26px;" src="http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-10-25_17.33/Resource/emoticons/wink_smile.gif"]  

Gretta

[span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Oh my gosh, I [/span][img style="font-family: Verdana;" src="http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-10-25_17.33/Resource/emoticons/heart.gif"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"] BASEMENT JAXXXXXX Superstar 66*****!!!![/span]  

superstar 66******

Woa and Gretta I like both of you we are Basement Jaxx fans together.

Superstar 66*****

Kish Kash my favorite Basement Jaxx album.

Superstar 66*****

Rooty album my favorite too.  

Superstar 66*****

Basement Jaxx Pictures.

superstar 66*****

Post your Basement Jaxx songs what's your favorite Basement Jaxx songs.  

Superstar 66.

[img height=180 alt="Basement Jaxx" src="http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/009/580/9580633.jpg" width=300]Basement Jaxx Pictures  

Superstar 66.

My favorite album Remedy.

Rooty

[span style="font-family: Tahoma; font-weight: bold;" class="head1"]Sizzling music on menu for Picnic[/span][br style="font-family: Tahoma;"] [br style="font-family: Tahoma;"] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;" class="head3"]By Maureen Coleman[/p][span style="font-family: Tahoma;"]  24 March 2006      [/span][p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]A host of top acts was unveiled today for this year's boutique music festival, Electric Picnic, in Co Laois in  September.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Voted by readers of Hot Press music magazine as 'The Love of 2005', the three-day festival returns to Stradbally Hall Estate from September 1 to 3.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Among those set to perform at the festival are New Order, Pet Shop Boys, Basement Jaxx, Massive Attack, Groove Armada, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Belle and Sebastian, Graham Coxon, Rufus Wainright and Alabama 3.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Mercury Music Prize winner Anthony and the Johnsons and nominee Bloc Party will also play, as will Irish acts Damien Rice and The Frames.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Gary Numan, who had a huge hit with the aptly-title Our Friends Electric has added his name, as has the legendary Blue Nile.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Also returning this year is the International Comedy Club Stage, the Bodytomnic Dance Stage and Lost Vagueness, back with their flamboyant brand of burlesque theatre and cabaret.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]The Body and Soul Village will be enlarged this year. The self-contained village of Indian tipis, hammocks and Morrocan-style dwellings will again be housing organic cafes and juice bars and a range of therapists including reflexology and reiki.[/p] [p style="font-family: Tahoma;"]Last year all 25,000 tickets sold out for Electric Picnic and this year festival organisers have increased the capacity by 5,000.[/p]  

Superstar 66.

Basement Jaxx rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superstar 66.

Basement Jaxx Grammy Pictures    

Superstar 66.

Basement Jaxx is my favorite band.

Superstar 66.

Basement Jaxx Pictures