Smelly things, incense, candles

Started by purelife, Sep 25 07 09:16

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

So, what sort of things do you have at home to make it smell nice?  Do you use febreeze? Scented candles?  

Me, I use fragrance diffusers and candles.

[img style="width: 119px; height: 260px;" src="http://www.escentedcandle.com/room-diffusers/rain.gif"]

Lil Me

Pine Sol, occasionally febreeze.  
 In the summertime, we were burning incence in the planters on the deck (indoors, it's a bit much in a small space).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I use a Lamberger, incense and scented candles.  

I had one of those 'infusers' or whatever they are....and I had to put it outside.  I guess you have to be careful of the scent you choose.  The one I had made me gag.

purelife.....you once posted a steamer/scenter/thing, and I would love you to post it again.  I can't remember what thread it was in.....and I'm really interested in getting one.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I use a Lamberger, incense and scented candles.  

Oh yea.....not all at once.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

lol that combo would knock somebody out.  

Lise

I can't stand the smell of those things.... so like SD, I just open the window and doors.

If anything, I just blame the dog in case my guests don't like the scent.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

The ol 'Blame the Dog' scent.  rofl

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
The ol 'Blame the Dog' scent.  rofl

easy somebody asks "why is the window open"
A: "Ozzie farted"

purelife

[TABLE class=bordercolor cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD class=windowbg2 vAlign=top align=left colSpan=3 height=50] I found it PC!  (from lunch thread)... I saw this at this Thyme/Sage oil place in Metrotown by Winners for $95.  I'm going to get my guy to buy this for me.  I just have to show him where.  It's way  more attractive if you see this thing work live.  Steam starts to escape from the sides and it changes color to a blue..the steam isn't hot, just cold.  And your room smells absolutely beautiful according to your oils you put in.  My stylist says that it's the best investment they have ever made because they spend too much on scented stuff.  I totally recommend this to everyone.

My hair stylist has one of these at their home.  It's the best thing that I've ever seen.  I'm going to get this for my guy's grandparents as 'xmas gift and hopefully, can get one for myself.  You drop essential oils in the water and then, it starts bubbling and steam comes out.  It smells just absolutely wonderful!  

[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow; 12pt: "][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow; 12pt: "]

[DIV align=center][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; 18pt: "]
[/SPAN][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(39,177,39); FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow" startcont="this"][img alt="" src="http://www.saje.ca/site_assets/www.saje.ca/images/dynamic/nebulizer_pic_web.jpg" align=right border=0][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(39,177,39); FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; 14pt: "][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(75,146,75); FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; 18pt: "]Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Nebulizer[/SPAN]
[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=center][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow; 12pt: "][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: tahoma; 10pt: "][SPAN style="10pt: "]Attractively combines essential oils, soft blue light, and [/SPAN][?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = U1 /][U1:P][SPAN style="10pt: "]cool mist to deliver superior therapeutic diffusion.[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="10pt: "]May also be used as an air purifier or humidifier. Diffusion strength can be adjusted to suit different needs. Energy efficient[SPAN style="10pt: "] [/SPAN]and d[/SPAN][SPAN style="10pt: "][SPAN style="10pt: "]igitally programmed to operate up to 5 continuous hours. A wonderful way to bring clean, fresh air into your living space![/SPAN][/SPAN][/U1:P][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[/SPAN][/SPAN]
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #eeeeee" face=Tahoma]  [/FONT][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=windowbg2 align=right colSpan=3][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=21.msg105182"][FONT color=#000000]Reply[/FONT][/A] | [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=21.msg105182;quote=105182;sesc=e69b74bb8bfac0a3b13000ad83df0253"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
lol that combo would knock somebody out.  

Maybe she wants to knock out Sawdust so that she could..... could...... get some miam miam luvin! ;)

P.C.

Ahhhh.....thanks Miss purelife.  That's what I was looking for.  (It would have taken forever to find it.....I was looking in the wrong thread)

Michel

purelife

It sure is Michel.  Word spreads and saturates our mind, body and soul.