Say bye-bye to your career.....

Started by TehBorken, Sep 17 07 02:04

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[b class="Dateline"]DETROIT -- [/b]A U.S. Justice Department official has been arrested on suspicion of traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a minor.

John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida, was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit Monday afternoon. An undercover officer posed as a mother offering her child to Atchison for sex, according to police. The detective, acting as the child's mother, allegedly arranged a sexual encounter between Atchison and her 5-year-old daughter, police said.

Prosecutors said Atchison flew from Pensacola, Fla., to Detroit  on Sunday intending to have sex with the 5-year-old girl.

Atchison, a member of the Florida bar association since 1984, lives in Gulf Breeze, Fla., near Pensacola. He is president of the Gulf Breeze Sports Association, a youth athletics organization. His wife is a science teacher at Gulf Breeze High School.

[a href="http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html"]http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14132485/detail.html[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

I have a natural hatred for judges and prosecutors and when they overstep the mark that sucks.

I hope this guy is looking forward to meeting his new cell mate bubba who will tear him another arsehole!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

lazy one

Is it sinful to think that his d*ck should be removed and fed to the **** ???  

49er

Just pass him around in a federal maximum security prison..............he will then understand the feeling of a defenceless victim

P.C.

Sometimes there's a lot to be said for vigilante justice.

GORDY GAMBINO

P.C. wrote:
 Sometimes there's a lot to be said for vigilante justice.

You said it sister. I would pay to spend 5 mins with this creep

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

I'd pay you to spend 5 minutes with this guy.

Michel

P.C.

Well if anyone can ignite it, these guys can.

Michel

GORDY GAMBINO

Florida bar assocn list John David Roy Atchison

21e Garden St Ste300

Pensacola Florida

ph 850.4343251

email [A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A]

I sent an email asking why this f'uc^ing bastard is still on the directory saying i hope he gets anally raped in jail.

Will let u know if i get a response.

PC no money reqd . This one we do pro bono!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
I'd pay you to spend 5 minutes with this guy.

I'll match your donation.  The part that made me want to puke the most was this:

The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives.[/b]
Oh, he's "done it plenty", has he?

Personally, I can't think of a punishment cruel enough for this son of a bitch. And I've tried.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

GORDY GAMBINO

It will be hard to do but this guy requires further investigation for the previous offences.

Ive done it plenty!!!

Cut his nuts off.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI