White Tea

Started by Lise, Sep 17 07 04:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Has anyone drank this? I just tried it, Tetley Brand and it's surprisingly good. Kinda light and not too heavy on the palate.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I have...but I call it water. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

that's some funky water P.C.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Brown water is always.... interesting to taste.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol. Some places back home you can't drink the water. that's no fun.

What does white tea look like? (so I know what to look for at the store)

Lise

This is the one I'm taking. Well... sorta similiar.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Thanks Lise! :)))

Lil Me

I had some a few years ago (Trade Joe's).  It tasted like fragrent water.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

wyk

I prefer red tea.  Like a good sturdy tea, plus red tea is caffeine-free, unlike green and white teas which have caffiene or have to go through a decaffeinated process to be caffeine-free.  Makes great iced tea too (the American, non-Southern way).

Gopher

Not come across this one, I'll start looking around - it sounds interesting.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

wyk wrote:
I prefer red tea.  Like a good sturdy tea, plus red tea is caffeine-free, unlike green and white teas which have caffiene or have to go through a decaffeinated process to be caffeine-free.  Makes great iced tea too (the American, non-Southern way).
 --

I like red tea, too.  Althought I don't like the flavoured Rooibos.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

wyk

Lil Me wrote:
I like red tea, too.  Althought I don't like the flavoured Rooibos.

Me too.  I prefer the plain red tea; none of those flavours like lemon, ginger, vanilla, or whatever.  Prez Choice makes an excellent plain one.

JJ

Thanks, wyk I'll go there and check it out.

Lise

Is Red Tea a brand name or is it a type of tea?
Bill Cosby.

wyk

Lise wrote:
Is Red Tea a brand name or is it a type of tea?[/DIV]
 It is a type of tea.  LM was right in calling it rooibos.  It is a herb, but a tea.  [A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooibos"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooibos[/A]

This is the tea I drink, not only coz it's good-tasting but also cheap!  I find that no matter how long I steep it (i.e. for iced tea), it never turns bitter like white or green tea does.