White Tea

Started by Lise, Sep 17 07 04:50

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I'd get it just because I like the package.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Wow! Thanks for the info and yes, I'll be getting that one day. Hehe... looking at the lion makes me think the company wants to put 'hairs' on your chest for drinking their tea.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

JJ

I wonder if that is what they call bush tea in #1 Ladies Detective Agency novels?  Now I really must try it!

Lil Me

Yes, it's the same as bush tea.  Love those books!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I've never had the real stuff in the very little teapot.

But I've bought the yerba mate tea bags in the States (cheap at Trader Joe's) and I don't mind the taste.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I never knew I didn't know SO much about tea.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

It was this kind.  They sell it in Vancouver, but it's expensive.  I think it's less than $5 at Trader Joe's in the U.S.

Michel

Lise

Wow! That's expensive. No way I'm paying that much to drink tea.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

BTW, how long does tea last in containers? I've got jasmine tea that's going on 5 years now... hehe... I think it may be time to toss it out.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|