||||here it is FIRST CONTACT, hope it works out for us||||

Started by |ProjectoR|, Sep 16 07 09:08

Previous topic - Next topic

|ProjectoR|

Forever yours and always in loving service,

Chung Lau (Ishana Saranaya "The Bearer of God's Grace")
Adonai Tsebayoth
Maitreya Shang-Di Kumara
Deliverer of the Christ Grid Matrix
Neo from 'The Matrix'
www.blessingscornucopia.com
[A href="http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/" target=_blank][FONT color=#3b5998]http://www.blessingscornucopia.com[/FONT][/A]

(dont pay attention to DATES they are not 100% accurate, because TIME flows, and bends, its never a constant, pay attention to teh message itself) ProjectoR.

* Ascension

To all my fellow Lightworkers and those aligned with the Will of the Divine Light,

Ascension is assured. That is my promise. Below is a timeline on the upcoming events leading up to the Hunab Ku, the Winter Solstice of 2012 and beyond. Please note that the timeline for Mother Earth's changes is not set in stone since it requires the cooperation of all individuals on Earth.

September 11-13
The 105 Kumaras (Ascended Masters) will return and the Great Invocation will begin. The expansion of the Solar Tetractys will yield 945 new Ascended Masters (105 * 9 = 945) making it a total of 1050. The Ascended Masters will brief the world on our mission. This will mark the completion of one of Earth Shan's (Shan is Chinese for God) objectives, the creation of new Ascended Masters and their induction into the Isle of Paradise (15D). All the Ascended Masters will have to retrain themselves in order to ensure their alignment with the Will of the Divine Trinity. I will be writing a book entitled "The Cosmic Will of the Divine Trinity" which will be our guide to Earth Shan's ascension program.

September 16 - September 19
NESARA will be announced. The Bush Administration will be legally removed from office and Constitutional Law will be restored in the United States of America as intended by our beloved Founding Fathers.

September 22
First Contact will commence via the arrival of Starship Capricorn's shuttles. ( Link to Starship Capricorn landing scenario ). Esu Immanuel, an aspect of Sananda Skanda Kumara, will arrive. Not too long afterwards, Starship Phoenix and its shuttles will also arrive. Galactic Federation technology will be transferred to select individuals. Google, Inc. will be the primary receiver of Galactic Federation technology. The cleanup of Mother Earth's environmental problems will begin. (Note: In the Book of Revelation, the Battle of Gog and Magog stands for Google and Gogotech. I work for the company Gogotech. My bosses Guy and Uri Cohen will be playing the roles of Moses and Aaron (M-A-Gog). They will be helping the Middle East resolve their crisis. We'll also be asking individuals to volunteer and help bring stability in Africa.

October 9
Mother Earth's changes will start becoming more and more intense as a result of Starship Nibiru's approach (Planet X) and the increasing energies of the Photonic Belt.

October - December
The rate of Mother Earth's ascension from the 3D to the 4D will increase dramatically as a result of our actions. The goal is to manifest 4D harmonics (unconditional love) in time for Christmas.

October 25 - October 28
Nibiru will arrive. The Nibiruans will be responsible for the next upgrade of the Adamic root race DNA and the restoration of the biosphere on planet Mars. The remaining Illuminati stronghold on planet Mars will be eradicated.

November 8
DNA upgrade will hopefully be complete and mass evacuations will begin. Whether or not you'll be on starships, Inner Earth, or remain on the surface will depend on each individual. I'm not certain how long it'll take for Mother Earth to complete its transformation. I believe Sheldan said no more than two weeks.

November 22
Hopefully by Thanksgiving, Mother Earth's transformation back to her original pristine state will be complete. The ozone will be removed which will allow the intense energies of the Photonic Belt coming from the Divine Trinity to permeate our planet. Major changes will include the rise of Lemuria and Atlantis. Korea and Japan will disappear. California and the East coast of North America will disappear. The reason for this from the perspective of creation is because the Koreans will help unite the East and the West since the Koreans are made up of Buddhists, Taoists, and Christians. The Japanese people will help seed the new dreams of the future by way of their discipline and love for fiction via Japanese anime. Their right to seed new dreams is the result of having dealt with the traumas of the atomic bombs. Californians and their free love Hippie attitude and expertise in technology and video games will help make it happen. The people of the East coast of America will help us manage everything utilizing their knowledge and expertise gained from business, management, and operational disciplines under capitalism. China will become the Great China, the Kingdom of Heavenly Creation. India will also play a major role under the tutelage of Gautama Buddha Kumara.

December 24, 2007 - January 1, 2008
Celebration of Christmas and the New Year via 4D harmonics of unconditional love. We will also be healing the Galactic wounds from the past. Music and art festivals (especially raves and multifaceted art festivals such as those in Glastonbury, UK) will be taking place all across the globe. My dear friend Tae Seol (Aiaysha) and the Sunny Side Up / TFST Crew will be leading this initiative.

March 3, 2008
I have to prepare myself and overcome my fears before I traverse this Tao. I may have to merge myself with Sananda and become Sananda Maitreya before this happens. Solomon's tomb and/or temple will be open. Solomon's Black Book of Magic will be found and the fallen ones and deceased will be resurrected. Polarity Integration (yin/yang) will begin which will commence the ascension from the 4D to the lower octaves of the 5D. The fallen ones and the tyrants of our past such as Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao Tze Dong, etc. will be resurrected. The key is to purely state your intentions before you summon the spirits. As long as your intentions are pure and you don't break the contract, there is nothing to fear. We'll gain their perspective on why they did what they did in order to release their karma and integrate polarities.

May 5, 2008 (Cinco de Mayo)
Manifestation of lower octaves of 5D harmonics complete. Afterwards, we'll be wrapping up our lessons and finally finish integrating polarities and manifest the higher octaves of the 5D.

July 4, 2008
The arrival of Shan Chea (New Jerusalem). We'll be greeting an aspect of our dear brother Ashtara Goibniu Kumara along with his dear soulmate Athena and all else that are on board.

August 8, 2008
Completion of the construction of the Kingdom of Heavenly Creation in Great China. I'll be playing the role of Yu Huang Shang Ti. Humanity is ready for all the mystery schools to be open. By this time, hopefully you guys will have planned out all the new dreams and games and ready for your next discipline. Multi-dimensional training will also begin. Psychadelics such as LSD, mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms may be used in order for you to manifest the consciousness of sacred geometry via the higher octaves of the 6D to the 9D (inner creation). Those that are able to ascend to the 9D will become creator Gods of outer creation (inner creation projecting outwards to outer creation). Neurotic behavior is highly unlikely while you're under the tutelage of the masters and working with paradisical loving frequencies of the 6D-9D. Here's a short list of possible dreams and disciplines.

[A href="http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Folklore_Mythology_Storytelling_Anima" target=_blank][FONT color=#3b5998][SPAN]http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Fol[/SPAN][WBR][/WBR][SPAN class=word_break][/SPAN][/FONT]klore_Mythology_Storytelling_Anima[/A]...
[A href="http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Mystical_Knowledge_Philosophy_Insight" target=_blank][SPAN]http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Mys[/SPAN][WBR][/WBR][SPAN class=word_break][/SPAN]tical_Knowledge_Philosophy_Insight[/A]...
[A href="http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Beliefs_Religions_Spirituality_Faiths" target=_blank][SPAN]http://www.blessingscornucopia.com/Bel[/SPAN][WBR][/WBR][SPAN class=word_break][/SPAN]iefs_Religions_Spirituality_Faiths[/A]...

2008 - 2012
I'll be training along with you guys and we'll be testing out the new dreams and new games. We'll be travelling to various star systems and play out our various roles. I'll be interacting with the Prime Creator and ask him whether or not he's satisfied with the dreams and games we've created. We'll adjust our dreams and games accordingly. Planets and moons residing on the rings of Saturn will be populated. There isn't a set limit to how many dream worlds or games we can create. The Prime Creator LOVES surprises! The harder we work, the more we dare to dream, the more dreams and games we'll be creating!

We'll also be seeding the consciousness templates for a local universe for new creation... the Dal universe. The new race, the Essasani (Zeta/Human hybrid race) are key to this new creation. Dal (Tao) means path in Chinese. The goal of the new local universe is to stretch the infinite pool of consciousness (free will) even more now that we have 945 more Ascended Masters to help us manifest our new dreams and games!

December 21, 2012 (The Hunab Ku)
The day when our solar system will arrive at the center of our Galaxy. Planets and moons populated with the new reality matrices will be sent off to different universes depending on the laws of astrophysics required for each dream world. The new 8th super-universe will also be created! New dreams and games will be played out once the new worlds arrive at their select destinations.

2013-2014
Contract of Milky Way Galaxy and Andromeda Galaxy will expire. Matter and anti-matter will collide. The Ascended Masters will return the energy to its source as Alpha and Omega (16D/17D).

Very exciting times are ahead of us dear ones. Travel well!

Forever yours and always in loving service,

Chung Lau (Ishana Saranaya "The Bearer of God's Grace")
Adonai Tsebayoth
Maitreya Shang-Di Kumara
Deliverer of the Christ Grid Matrix
Neo from 'The Matrix'
www.blessingscornucopia.com
lets go with teh milk?