What type of personality are you?

Started by JJ, Sep 15 07 05:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Which personality type are you the articulate crossword player or the logical sudoku player?

Crossword
2 (22.2%)
Sudoku
2 (22.2%)
Both
1 (11.1%)
Neither
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

JJ

I'm a logical sudoku player myself, I always enjoy the challenge, but find crossword just plain frustrating.

P.C.

I am the articulate crossword type.  I actually haven't really tried Sudoku.....I'm scared to.....I think I might like it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I am sorry to say.. but I have an intense dislike for both.

Missy Starfishy on the other hand likes the Sid thing.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

I used to be (and in fact still am) a crossword fanatic, however of late I'm dividing the time I previously spent on them, between crosswords and sudokus.  Moral: I evidently have too much time!    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Neither for me too.

I used to like Sudoko when it was in the free "24hours" but I stopped reading that paper months ago.  I was never really into crosswords, either.

TehBorken

JJ wrote:
I'm a logical sudoku player myself, I always enjoy the challenge, but find crossword just plain frustrating.

Once in a 100 blue moons I'll do a crossword puzzle, but [a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" href="http://www.sudokublast.com/"]Sudoku[/a] just seems like friggin' homework to me.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

JJ

Ok, so after doing sudoku for about a month and a half I find it is now too easy can't find one that I can win.  So I think I'll go back to crosswords,  I can always learn new words, but not new numbers.

Lise

Me not know intelligent.

Tetris. Does that count?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.