I'm considered a troll.....

Started by Lise, Sep 15 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Are you? I'm so pleased.

Our poor friend is having a hard time and it is our duty to help her out yet you sit back and don't even offer to help........bad girl

I think we should en mass go over and troll the site,,,,,,,,any suggestions anyone!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

You guys are already doing such a wonderful job trolling her former site.  I don't think that I could've done a better job. :)))  

P.C.

I'm on day 3 waiting for an activation message.  I re-registered yesterday. What's with THAT?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a055.gif" border=0]          
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

You can write to them and ask why. It's weird you couldn't get through.

You're hilarious, Gordy. I now officially have a soft spot in my heart for you. Bless point awarded.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

Don't know PC

I registered yesterday and got the email 4 activation straight away.

Ace who uses the handle Ace69....lol also had a post deleted.

Presently they have a mod called GB who i am avoiding and as soon as he is gone whammo the action is gonna start or should i wait and get further support from this site as a team effort?  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
Purelife you have spent enough time on this but particularly those other 2 sites to know how to act like a troll..........suggest you hop to it and help poor little Lise out.

I would help but am not into forums.  I rarely post over at DV and not so often at DATW.  Just look for my user name and you'll find under 70 posts at DATW.  (I think)

But, if it makes you happy, I did check the site out.  

If someone trolled Lise here, damn well I would stand up for her!    

GORDY GAMBINO

Agreed i think we should as a group get organised (is there any other way?) and go over in a week or so and trash the hell out of their site.........lol   I'm up to it i will even register on Mrs. G computer as Paris Hilton and raise the mixing bowl issue. I'm gonna get banned over that for sure!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

It's the one they call kitchenelf... that's the tight-wad dude. He's almost as bad as a woman on her PMS days. I swear, he makes Mike look like an angel. LOL.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

Ok i got the prick in my sites.

I just got a post deleted when i asked if you can use Paris Hilton as a mold for a mixing bowl!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

See? Aren't they being so anal retentive? In the words of Gordy the wise, "BASTARDS!"
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

You have my undying moral support Lise......you know that.  I don't mind putting in a few digs.....but I'm not up for trashing someone's site.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Lise

Ah... PC, I would never ask you nor anyone to trash someone's site. *cough cough* It's ok, luv, I totally understand and appreciate yours (and everyone's) support.    
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I'm with purelife though....if anyone was mean to you here......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n080.gif" border=0]

GORDY GAMBINO

P.C. wrote:
 You have my undying moral support Lise......you know that.  I don't mind putting in a few digs.....but I'm not up for trashing someone's site.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

I am . I have trashed every forum i have ever been on and aren't going to change my ways.....these wankers are in for a right old bollocking.

Tactics anyone?

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

Get a pooping thread started?
Bill Cosby.

|