I'm considered a troll.....

Started by Lise, Sep 15 07 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I think there was thread on that already... they blanked the "HELL" part. Not sure what goes in there but it's really boring for me. Meh. Maybe Gordy should go and really tell them what Gordon is all about. LOL.

How come you don't have your activation notice? Weird. They usually give it within a few mins. Hmm... maybe they know you're associated with me!! *shriek*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Guilt by association ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

But of course, my dear --- speaking in naughty French accent. Wait till we start using words like 'diced' and 'saute'. Dang the place will go to the crap hole!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

God forbid we talk about a meat rub.  

.....or use words like succulent.  And don't even suggest using a baster.  

Lise

ROTFL. Let's whack them sausages, PC!!!!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

isn't their an english dish called "spotted dick"?
lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I couldn't register as Meadow Muffin.  

GORDY GAMBINO

Lise you poor thing you.......i'm gonna go and trash talk their forum something wicked!   Bet i last a day or even less!

Those wimps are gonna regret crossing you!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

GORDY GAMBINO

Ok i found the forum and registered. Am awaiting activication e mail then i'm gonna slam the m*ther fu**ers until i am banned (which will not take that long) lol
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

wyk

P.C. wrote:
I couldn't register as Meadow Muffin.   [/DIV]
 lol, that's a good name!

still find this all funny.    

Ace

"I've heard through the grapevine that Paris is coming out with her own cookbook?

I forget exactly, but it was called something like 'A Night In Paris', or something like that...
I wonder how the pickled sausages and creamed corn recipes will turn out, LOL!
What are your thoughts on this?"

Third post there so far, and I'm not banned yet...  I'm stepping in with caution, so let's see just how far they'll allow me to push their boundaries.  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

GORDY GAMBINO

Same here Ace. I read your posts and decided to play along timidly at least for the time being then when the moments right i'm gonna act like a f*cking deranged taurets sufferer!  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

OMG. You guys are so funny!!! I'm laughing so hard. Do your worst!  
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

Posts deleted on the cooking forum..........lol

Got a warning!!!..........little do they realise that means f*ck all to an arse like me

I haven't even f'ucking started with them.

I will roast them slowly!!!!...........ha ha the f'uckers!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

Wow, Gordy, I'm impressed. :P  

|