Hyper Tetris

Started by TehBorken, Sep 09 07 05:05

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Unbelievable. You've never seen *anyone* play Tetris like this. Wait till about the halfway mark when he speeds waaaaay up. Then right near the end he actually goes even faster. You just have to see it to believe it....
[a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo"]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo[/a]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Holy CRAP !!!!  I can't even WATCH that fast.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Man, I don't know... on one hand, I'm impressed and on the other hand, what a waste of time to be able to master something like that. Sheesh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

My sentiments exactly.  I always "wonder" about the people who are masters of Dance Dance Revolution.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

lazy Marik

With Tetris, what do you need? Quick fingers and fast reflexes. I look at it the same way Lise & Lil Me do. Somewhat impressed, but I think they should be doing something better with their time.

But with something like Dance Dance Revolution, at least the player is getting some exercise, and actually impresses the people, because the audience can appreciate the fact that they have to be in shape / have good coordination / rhythm / etc. in order to do those dances. A *better* use of time than playing Tetris.

purelife

Holy mackeral!  I bet it took him countless hours to master that.  He must be lonely.  I wonder if he's single. ;)    

Lil Me

I hope I didn't offend anyone who has mastered Dance Dance Revolution.  (It IS cool to watch)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

obviously these cats don't have gf's.
On a date the girl asks so what do you do?
Guy responds I play tetris.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well.....who knows.....maybe the guy is stuck in a wheelchair or something.  Wasted time aside.....it's still pretty amazing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.