Started by Ace, Sep 05 07 05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

i love sushi.
you make salad sushi lil me?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Unfortunately, no.
 I'm as hopeless at rolling sushi (and making it stay together) as I am at rolling a joint.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Japanese salad is easy to make. Buy your favorite salad and buy one of those Japanese dressing. Easy-peasy.

Hey Lil Me. It's really not that bad making sushi. Seriously. Fun for the kids. Give it a go sometimes because they kids will love making and eating them up. You don't have to roll the perfect sushi roll to have fun.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'd like to make sushi, sounds like something really fun to do.  

Lil Me

I should try rolling sushi again.  You're right, Lise.  It still tastes good even if the rolls are misshapen.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oh for sure. It taste good no matter what. I did the other day and the kids just lap it up. And you don't have to add raw stuff just whatever around handy. The kids have more fun making it than eating but at least I know they're getting their veggies in them.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

You need to roll sushi with your Japanese lady friends, SD.  I'm sure they'll show you the proper way.

*gosh, that annoying clicking camera sound...quick...TYPE FASTER PURELIFE!*

Sportsdude

that's who I had in mind pl. Besides giggles I know about 5 japanese people. Hang out with 2 of the 5 all the time.