So... What's not for lunch?

Started by Ace, Sep 05 07 05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol Ace.

Brussels sprouts.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Ace

The anti-thread...  You've gotta toss one in every now and then...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

P.C.

And uncle threads too.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Ace ?  Are ya awake ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p020.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

He's busy making antipasto.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Ace

P.C. wrote:
Ace ?  Are ya awake ?   [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/p020.gif[/img]

I am!  Just had to step out and pick myself up a Tim Hortons coffee!

purelife

Sawdust

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

Oh ......poor you.  I promise to never make you eat it. (yipes)

Lise

Why Ace!!! How dare you?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

For P.C., Sawdust and any other non-sushi fans out there...
 The veggie rolls are really good. A lot of places have quite a variety:
 Spinach Roll- steamed spinach
 Cucumber Roll
 Avocado Roll
 Asparagus Roll
 Vegetable Roll- raw grated vegetables- varies from place to place, but can include carrot, beet, radish, lettuce
 Oshinko Roll- pickled turnip

lazy Marik

Spinach Roll- steamed spinach
 Avocado Roll
 Asparagus Roll
 Vegetable Roll- raw grated vegetables- varies from place to place, but can include carrot, beet, radish, lettuce
 Oshinko Roll- pickled turnip

GROSS!!! Especially the asparagus roll!!!

Lil Me

Oh Marik.  Don't be dissin my salad sushi!