||cosmic awakening continues, where all negatives are exposed for enlightenment|

Started by |ProjectoR|, Aug 30 07 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

|ProjectoR|

things are tough right now for the world, the 2012 shift could be actually this year! or the start of major changes...

ill tell you a dream i had that cshd saved the world, dont give up.

ive been thinking of siucide lately, my soulmate is halfway across the world not taking my messages,  i need a helping hand to get over their asap before she is forced to lead a life according to her parents, i dont like this at all because we all forced to live a certain way, we never get what we truly want in this world, we have all been manipulated.

well thats all changing now, all the negatives are being exposed

im sure hope love gets moving within the next week, timing is everything, love shines again from venus on september 8th

and we have another shift date on september 27th, a very big one, that could seal the deal

expect one more attempt by the negatives, like a fake alien invasion, there are light beings here, tehy mite pin the blame on them...

"all these negatives will be taken care of in teh unseen etheric (soul) dont worry....

let us make haste to ENLIGHTENMENT.

GODSPEED

[A href="http://www.facebook.com"]www.facebook.com[/A] username: ProjectoR south     for more details      
lets go with teh milk?