||||cosmic shift continues the exposure of all negatives||||

Started by |ProjectoR|, Aug 30 07 11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

|ProjectoR|

things are tough right now for the world, the 2012 shift could be actually this year! or the start of major changes...

ill tell you a dream i had that cshd saved the world, dont give up.

ive been thinking of siucide lately, my soulmate is halfway across the world not taking my messages,  i need a helping hand to get over their asap before she is forced to lead a life according to her parents, i dont like this at all because we all forced to live a certain way, we never get what we truly want in this world, we have all been manipulated.

well thats all changing now, all the negatives are being exposed

im sure hope love gets moving within the next week, timing is everything, love shines again from venus on september 8th

and we have another shift date on september 27th, a very big one, that could seal the deal

expect one more attempt by the negatives, like a fake alien invasion, there are light beings here, tehy mite pin the blame on them...

"all these negatives will be taken care of in teh unseen etheric (soul) dont worry....

let us make haste to ENLIGHTENMENT.

GODSPEED

[A href="http://www.facebook.com"]www.facebook.com[/A] username: ProjectoR south     for more details  
lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|ProjectoR|

P.C. wrote:
 Projector......are you OK ?

nopey.

lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

P.C.

Remember that as much crap as the world may be unloading on you today, it can as easily change to shower you with goodness tomorrow.

|ProjectoR|

P.C. wrote:
 Remember that as much crap as the world may be unloading on you today, it can as easily change to shower you with goodness tomorrow.  

not really since its my whole life, someone or something is obstructing my awakening, and all will change on september 11th 2007, with the opening of a portal.

if the world doesnt change with this day and month, the earth will destroy all cities.

lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

not really since its my whole life, someone or something is obstructing my awakening, and all will change on september 11th 2007, with the opening of a portal.

if the world doesnt change with this day and month, the earth will destroy all cities.

Well Projector.....I don't speak nor understand your language very well.  All I know is that whatever voice you are listening to has been a little inaccurate thus far.  Perhaps it's all a matter of trying to hear a different voice ?

|ProjectoR|

P.C. wrote:

Well Projector.....I don't speak nor understand your language very well.  All I know is that whatever voice you are listening to has been a little inaccurate thus far.  Perhaps it's all a matter of trying to hear a different voice ?

some of my writings are off, but other than that all teh things i talk about are coming true, it s amatter of homework, i said way back in 2006 that 2007 will be the year of change, in order for things to change, all negatives must come to the surface (see title of thread)

also because of my WORK as in spreading the truth and peace, in return negatives will seek to destroy me, just like now.

"when you take on the system of evil, it will seek to destroy you."

what is crooked is really striaght.

now read that over and realize that the world is backwards, what seems ok is actually not ok at all.

when ppl go through thier daily lives, do most of them stop to think of chaos? liek bombing of children, homeless ppl with desease, picking out of garbage. NO no1 thinks about that kinda stuff because PPL are in FEAR of it and shut it out of thier minds. by shutting out THE TRUTH it only makes it worse. what we need is EXACTLY what is happening now, all negatives coming out of ppl, all scams being exposed on markets, protests, rallys.

now if you cant understand what IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS here, maby you need to rethink some things...

we are here on earth for a reason, a mission, that is infinate PEACE and LOVE, not prancing around in our cars always obeying, and making it look liek THE WORLD IS ALL OK, cause its not.

there understand now?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ke[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bor[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=83bbf621bc2afc6d4edba662382a6176 name=sauce_check][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

lets go with teh milk?

Sportsdude

i never got the mayan calendar saying the world would end at 2012. If they were so advanced how come they couldn't predict their own downfall?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Projector....I think you misunderstood me.  I wasn't really disputing what you write in your posts.  I'm also not criticising it, because I don't understand it.

I was just concerned for you.  

|ProjectoR|

ty PC and sorry, dont worry for me i ahve nothing much to live for unless some miracles happen, im just gonna live the qiute life for a bit im getting sick of my own ramblings too, im jsut gonna sit back and do some lame work and watch nature and its wonders...

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cur[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=7901c13d3aa9309e42cd3943830d5816 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]
lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

ty PC and sorry, dont worry for me i ahve nothing much to live for unless some miracles happen, im just gonna live the qiute life for a bit im getting sick of my own ramblings too, im jsut gonna sit back and do some lame work and watch nature and its wonders...

Well....here's to hoping for some miracles Projector.   Who knows....you may even find it in nature and it's wonders.  I hope so.