McD's employees' secret recipes for improvised meals

Started by TehBorken, Mar 16 06 02:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

via the nice folks at B.B.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h3]McD's employees' secret recipes for improvised meals        [/h3]McDonald's employees are trading notes on the kinds of food you can make from the ingredients and equipment in a McD's kitchen. I can't stomach eating McD's even occasionally -- if I worked there and ate its grease bombs a couple times a day, I think I'd go nuts (especially after smelling Eau de McD's deep-fat-frier for 8-10.continuous hours). That said, the stuff these ingenious processed-food-slingers have come up with sounds pretty tasty:[blockquote]Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae: This was SO popular when I made it up, that at the time, we had to BAN the damn thing!

two shots hot fudge
five ounces soft serve
two packets of peanut butterPlace peanut butter in original sealed containers in the HLZ five minutes before going on break. When break commences, open one package of peanut butter and pour into the bottom of a sundae cup. Add one shot of hot fudge. Fill with ice cream. Top with another shot of hot fudge. Open remaining packet of peanut butter and pour over top. (At this point both portions of peanut butter should be melted enough to resemble a liquid.) I'm telling you, this is the MOST amazing concoction.[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]
[/span][/p][/blockquote]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Legion

Cut a hole in the middle of a whole hamburger bun and lower it into the fryers, 10 seconds later you have a donut, just sprinkle some sugar on top.
curses!