Help Denmark and all of us fight for our freedoms!

Started by Mike, Feb 08 06 10:28

Previous topic - Next topic

OutOfTowner

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#0000ff]A female martyr (I've read) is told that she will become the most beautiful virgin in heaven. Well, unless they all look the same, some have got to be more beautiful than others. Not only that; it appears then that the women are treated just as badly in heaven as they are on Earth, if all they are is a thing for men to empty their nadsacks into. And they accept it.[/FONT][/DIV][FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#0000ff][/FONT] [FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#0000ff]Funny old religion, ain't it?           [/FONT]

Future Canadian

Muslims are free to have their own rules to follow, but why do they think we should follow them too? Those cartoons are so innocuous if they were made about Jesus they would barely merit a mention. But these nutjobs are killing over it? Way to make fundamentalist Christians look downright warm and cuddly. (err maybe not shudder)
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

49er

Quote from: tenkani on Feb 08 06 11:50I never really understood the promise of virgins. What is the allure? Are religious folks really supposed to be thinking about f*cking virgins while they're preparing for death? This confuses me.[/DIV]
thats what happens when only men are tasked with teaching the faith.....