HOW TO DO WEB PAGE

Started by Michel, Aug 15 07 01:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

LOL, Lise I tought I was clear but my English been soso... I'm talking about pictures I took here. I don't want any of my pics to be used for free, hence forbidding people who try to make a living or hope to make a living from photography to lose some potential customers (not very serious customers I must agree).

P.C.

I feel shame.

I've always been of the mind that if a picture shows up on MY computer...in MY house......then it's MINE.  Possession is 9 tenths of the law.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

It's OK PC, you're not a tourism office or a calendar publisher trying to save money on the back of a profession.

The preety pics are there to be enjoyed.

purelife

Hmm, I didn't know that one could "do" a webpage.   ooooo...virtual do's!  

P.C.

Thanks Michel  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]....lol

I use images off the computer all the time for making cards.  However, if I'm making cards that are for distribution or money, I'm always careful to use non-copyrighted material.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Come here my little webpage, you'll stop laughing at my english lol [/DIV]

Michel

That's the thing to do PC !

Hobbit

purelife wrote:

I suppose if you were on the right website you might be able to "DO" a webpage... just keep some kleenex with you as you could get the monitor and keyboard all sticky. :)

-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

purelife

That is true Hobbit.  There's this application (made in Japan).... need I say more?

So Hobbit, do YOU have detailed steps on how to DO a webpage?  You sound like the pro, there!

Lise

Eeeow. You guys are gross..... don't you ever touch my keyboards, you two!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Hobbit

purelife wrote:
   So Hobbit, do YOU have detailed steps on how to DO a webpage?  You sound like the pro, there! [/DIV]

Yes, I have detailed steps, but I've had to turn it into a members only paysite. :) In fact, one day I might just DO my OWN webpage. :)
-Hobbit

Hobbit

Lise wrote:
 Eeeow. You guys are gross..... don't you ever touch my keyboards, you two![/DIV]

Would you like Purelife or I to DO your webpage?
-Hobbit

purelife

Michel

arrrrgh it's MY webpage, you must meet me PL !!!

purelife

|