purelife

Definitely CFM

Michel

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Gopher wrote:
Filth![/DIV]
 Hmmm, does that mean you like 'em dirty?

Gopher

Well, I don't like cleaning them, that's for sure.

Gopher

Hey, Purelife. What kind of shoes do you recommend for throwing as an expression of disrespect?  

Sparkleface

I love pretty shoes!!!!^^^

Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Lil Me

These are my favourite everyday shoes.
 Not very sexy, I know.
 But comfortable and practical.  I rarely get wet feet and I rarely fall on the ice.  Our sidewalks are still covered in ice and snow here.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sparkleface

LOl Michel.^__^

I lovvvvve heels!!!=D I am tall in them though. I am already 5'6, so when I wear heels I can go to 5'8-5'10. =) ehehhehehehe.^^^^^^^ I LOVES IT THOUGH!!!!

Oh Hai.=3

Lise

I love the straps, Sparks but they always seem to fall off afterawhile. I'm not sure.... maybe I just don't know how to tie them together.

[A href="http://www.sundrybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/boots2.jpg[/img][/A]

Trying to look for something like this so I can wear in the snow. High heels are fine when you don't have to take the bus and walk to work. It's hard to find good boots!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Those are nice, Lise.
 I'd look for nice boots if I had to dress well for work.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Yes, nice ones Lise. Practical, and classical.  

|