The Shoe Thread

Started by Gopher, Aug 13 07 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Why don't we men have anything to say about shoes?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

guesser

Because it dashes all the old fashioned hopes men had of keeping women barefoot and pregnant?

Lil Me

Mr LM actually has more shoes than I do.  But they're all utilitarian- boots for every possible weather condition, terrain and climate.  Such is life when you run secret ops.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Oooo.... I just found a pair of dressy kinda shoes for my gown and it was only $10 on clearance from Shoe Warehouse!  It was originally like $50ish.    

Gopher

How many pairs have you got, Purelife?

purelife

Less than 10 pairs of shoes that I wear on a regular basis.  This is actually my first dressy kind of shoes.  

If I had the $$, I would move into a 3-bedroom and turn that one bedroom into a shoe kingdom with clothes, bags, purses, girly stuff  galore.  LOL   ahhhh...only in my dreams. ;)

Honestly, I don't need that many shoes cuz I won't end up wearing them.

P.C.

.[img style="WIDTH: 476px; HEIGHT: 680px" height=959 src="http://kathleencreates.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/dorothy-journal-front.jpg" width=647]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Gopher

As it's getting close to Valentine's day, I thought I'd do something loving for you Purelife - so I've resurrected this thread.

purelife

Thanks Gophie..Blesses..

No shoes purchased this year...yet.  :)

Did anyone else buy any?

Lil Me

Just a pair of Costco running shoes.
 But I bought Jeckyl 2pr running shoes at Shoe Warehouse.  Now he needs to learn to tie laces.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yes but they need to be shipped to me, so who knows when they come, judging by track record of this shipping company.... july.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

What size are they SD?

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

|