The Shoe Thread

Started by Gopher, Aug 13 07 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeah probably.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Yeah but this is the sad part though.... not many guys want to date a girl that's taller than her. I think most guys would prefer to date a shorter woman, no?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well I pretty much have no choice the shorter girl department. lol    

purelife

Yes, I prefer shorter women. ;)

Lise

SD, think of it this way, when she starts kissing you, she'll be able to cling onto your nipples for support! Hehe.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

For shorter girls?  

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
what is it with girls wearing really tall high heels and jeans. Doesn't make sense to me.  
 --

I do it with a couple pairs of jeans- out of sheer laziness because my pants are too long and I can't be bothered to get them hemmed.  So I either wear them with tall shoes or roll them into capris pants.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

That's a good point Lil Me.  These girls look really nice with the heel/jean thing.

Michel

Heel/jean  is simple and sexy !

Gopher

I decided to bring this one up again, Purelife - just for you!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

LOL, thanks Gophie. *blesses8

I brought a pair of leather 2inch ankle boots and love 'em.   They make me extra tall.

I wanted a pair of dressy evening shoes but didn't feel like spending the $ for one cuz I don't go out often enough to make use of it.

Any recent purchases from anyone else?      

Lil Me

I bought a pair of ankle boots, too!  Rockports because I'm a klutz and I like comfy toes.  Couple of weeks ago.  30% off due to currency price adjustment.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

*high five* Lil Me!  Did you spend a lot of time looking for a pair?  Or did you just know where to go?

Lil Me

Nah, I just ran into the mall and tried on a few pairs.  

|