Started by Gopher, Aug 13 07 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

This one is especially for purelife
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I like her toes better.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oooo...nice, thanky Gopher.

What was the last pair of shoe did you buy?

How many pairs of "active" shoes do you have?  (active meaning that you wear)

Lise

My last pair of shoes that I bought.... Victoria, I think. Shoe Warehouse had a big sale, 50% off clearance shoes so I picked a pair of Clarks open toe shoes and a pair of blue tennis shoes.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I've got 3 pairs. one for exercise, one for everyday use, and one pair of dress shoes. Plus big boots.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Open toes are cute.  Do you like the peep toe kinda shoes?

Something like these?

Gopher

O.K. Purelife, I'll assuage your curiosity. I wear a couple of pairs during the day ,plus sandals when I don't feel like walking around in bare feet. I also have a couple of shoes which I've not yet worn, two pairs of boots, one pair of tennis shoes, a pair of shoes I reserve for weddings - and probably three or four others pairs.  

purelife

Wow Gophie...you've got quite the collection there.  What kind of brands do you like?

Lise

Oh gosh... nothing that sexy. Just something kinda like this but light brown in color. I'm all about comfort, not how I look.

I can NEVER understand the need for pointy shoes though. Sure they look fantastic but you kill your feet with them.    
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

purelife wrote:
 Wow Gophie...you've got quite the collection there.  What kind of brands do you like?[/DIV]
   Easily affordable.

purelife

I agree about the pointy shoes, Lise.  Although I do own a pair of pointy shoes from Aldos.  They're flat and are way more comfortable than the ones with a bit of heels to them.

I like nice shoes with comfort.  The best ones that I've ever brought were these Rider brand sandals.  Extra cushion for the pushin! ;)  

Sportsdude

what is it with girls wearing really tall high heels and jeans. Doesn't make sense to me.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I don't like it either, SD.

purelife

I think that these girls just want to look taller!  

Gopher

Ah yes, so they can measure up to Sportsdude.

|