Pinoy Prison 'Triller'

Started by Lise, Aug 12 07 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I'm not sure if this has been shown before but check out this workout by the Pinoy prison inmates in the Phillipines. LOL.  

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o[/A]  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I saw this on tv and lol'd.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Vivek Golikeri

Only an hour ago I saw this on CNN, and now I'm running into it on Discover Seattle. Yes, it's funny and cute, but the results are marvelous. In the last one year since the inmates began dancing, there have been no breakouts of fighting among inmates.

Many exotic traditions of therapy should be investigated to see if they have beneficial effects. In India, they get together in public parks and just laugh out loud for the sake of it. The ancient Zoroastrian Persians developed equestrian therapy, which seems to have psychotherapeutic benefits. In China they do tai chi exercises in public parks.

Way back in 1988, I proposed the concept of "socio-therapy", bringing large numbers of people together for group activities or discussions in ways that would have healing and improving effects on the general good. I don't care how kooky it sounds or looks to anyone. If it does no-one else harm, and benefits some, go for it!        

Please shut it

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Only an hour ago I saw this on CNN, and now I'm running into it on Discover Seattle. Yes, it's funny and cute, but the results are marvelous. In the last one year since the inmates began dancing, there have been no breakouts of fighting among inmates.

Many exotic traditions of therapy should be investigated to see if they have beneficial effects. In India, they get together in public parks and just laugh out loud for the sake of it. The ancient Zoroastrian Persians developed equestrian therapy, which seems to have psychotherapeutic benefits. In China they do tai chi exercises in public parks.

Way back in 1988, I proposed the concept of "socio-therapy", bringing large numbers of people together for group activities or discussions in ways that would have healing and improving effects on the general good. I don't care how kooky it sounds or looks to anyone. If it does no-one else harm, and benefits some, go for it!

Vivek, while I don't agree with is happening to you on DV and even condemn it, it must be said, you seem congenitally incapable of ever shutting up. Just an observation.[/div][div]

Vivek Golikeri

Dear "please shut it":

Since you expressed disdain with civility, I will reply with civility. Yes, I may indeed be "congenitally incapable" of shutting up, but the antithesis of shutting up is precisely what these forums are created for. If anyone is so desirous of seeing others shut up, they should migrate to Discover North Korea Forum.    

GORDY GAMBINO

Or discover Moscow you commie!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Please shut it

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Dear "please shut it":[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Since you expressed disdain with civility, I will reply with civility. Yes, I may indeed be "congenitally incapable" of shutting up, but the antithesis of shutting up is precisely what these forums are created for. If anyone is so desirous of seeing others shut up, they should migrate to Discover North Korea Forum.[/div]  
Oh man. Yeah, you are free to say whatever you want.

However, doing so with the frequency and shall we say, the intensity that you do so, really doesn't say much for your wisdom or sense of self-perception.

Basically, you bring the scorn and contempt onto yourself.

Lise

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!! WooT101!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Ace

It is a little quiet here lately...  I think this place does need a good fight or two... just to liven things up.  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

P.C.

We like to use terms like 'quiet' instead of boring....it makes us feel better.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.