Where has everybody gone?

Started by Gopher, Aug 12 07 11:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I miss kingy too!!!! *cries*

I figured he must have gotten a hot stock tip and has flown away to Switzerland to open an account. Come back, kingy, come back!!!

I miss kitten too. Where is she?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yes....kingy's little pearls of wisdom are missed.

Kitten has had some really difficult things to deal with at work....I think she will be back, I just haven't heard when.  I miss Kitten too.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Oh. I hope whatever she's doing, that she's ok. If you do talk to her, tell her I wish her only the best.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

I'm so glad you've raised this matter Lise. And whereas I have no objection whatsover to your holding on two three or four pairs, since I know what they mean to you, I would be grateful if you'd return the other dozen or so pairs to me (washed and ironed).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Speculations on TehBorken activities.[/div]...maybe the effects of sunblock products. ????  [/b]

God, I wish I'd been that smart. I could have used some sunblock. Right now I'm so [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(192, 0, 0);"]burnt[/span], I look like I've been deep-fried. And it hurts, too. My scalp is sooooo burned, I can't even brush my hair.

Whatever it is......I speculate it isn't dull.

No, it's definitely not dull!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

ME

Quote from: P.C. on Aug 12 07 01:15[div][em]Incidentally, who - of the currently active - has been here longest?[/em]

Me [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a100.gif[/img][/div]

I haven't  
Good manners are free

Devil

For me, just a busy summer. If it is not work, it is play time! Summer is a good time to shut your computers down and live a little.

Lil Me

I'm back!  Hey everyone!  Went for a week-long trip to Reno with stopovers in Oregon on the way there and back.  The rivers and mountains in Oregon are amazing.  Went to Crater Lake (volcano) and rafting on the MacKenzie River. Reno was....cheap.  Lots of prime rib buffet.  Never seen so many oxygen tanks and toothless old people in my life!  Pyramid Lake was fantastic.  Noone there, unlike Tahoe.  You could drive right onto the beach.  Mr LM drove to Mono Lake (oldest lake in the U.S.) but I didn't go on that journey.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[FONT size=7]Lil Me !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0][/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]

Welcome back.  What a wonderful adventure.  Sounds like a good time was had by all !

We missed your presence here, but SO glad to hear you had a nice vacation.

Did you find time for any.....umm....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=hotsex name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

(yipes !....yes that was for real)[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Michel

Crater Lake and Mono Lake, preety spots. Good for you !

Russ

Hey all. Got back from Rivers inlet... got a number of spring and coho salmon. Even got a ling cod. The only big fish worth mentioning are two 38 lb springs that I caught on the 3rd and 4th days.

Day after I got back from Rivers Inlet I headed up to Loon Lake at a buddys lot there. Just got back a few hours ago.. good times. Sore from waterskiing.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Wow Russ.  That's a pretty good fight for sure.  So did ya EAT IT ?  Can it ?  Smoke it ?  All of the above ?    

Sportsdude

I'm still in awe over the fact that he went where there aren't any roads. OMG THATS FREAKING SWEET!!!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  Welcome back!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein