Penis

Started by PostMonkee @(^_^)@, Aug 08 07 01:19

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I just received this email.

I laughed so hard that I lost my penis.

[FONT size=2]You seem to be losing your penis when you are inside of her. With [/FONT][SPAN id=lw_1186604232_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed; HEIGHT: 1em"]Penis
 Enlarge Patch
[/SPAN] it will be too big to be lost.

[A href="http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" target=_blank][SPAN id=lw_1186604232_1][FONT color=#003399]http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/FONT][/SPAN][/A]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

lol
so spammers have hired comedy writers?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

LOLz!

Yeah, I couldn't decide whether it was an ESL issue or the writer is a comedic genuis   =)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

somebody sign that person up for SNL. They need new writers anyway.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

come to mamma big daddy. ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yesterday I would have run away.

But now I'm too big to be lost!!

*running in slow motion towards forumla*

forumla1

wait, can you get past my door?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

As long as I don't turn sideways    0_0

And now my old pants won't fit.

Thank Xenu for spandex!!

Lise

OMG. I can't believe I'm in here................................................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

forumla1

so lise, do you have penis fetish or penis envy?  

Hobbit

So PostMonkee, did you send away for this product right away. :)
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I couldn't wait that long!

I went down to costco and bought a family-sized tub of it    0_0

Think I maybe used too much...

Brain...not getting...blood....feel dizzzz....

forumla1

costco lets monkee through the gates?  since when?  they wouldn't let my rabbit in... :((((

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Easy.

I just disguised myself as Ben Stiller.

Which was a simple process of adding some extra hair to my back.

Lise

Geez, Monkee.... I never thought you'd go in as Ben's penis, on his head of all places!!!  *snickering into the dark*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.