cougar attacks young boy

Started by Hobbit, Aug 03 07 02:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

hehehe glad you saw it Hobbit!

I can assure you it's the only evil coyote pic I have, these little animals are shy and avoid humans. This little fellow was actually yawning on that pic but I like the fake angry look.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

I guess your cat was killed by a coyote SD ? Sorry for your little furry friend.

Sportsdude

yeah. That's what we think happened.  

Michel

Supposely a racoon killed a cat in my neibourghood, that's what a neibourgh told me when I moved in, recommending me not to let out my cat.

Sportsdude

it was either a coyote or racoon. She never would want to come in at night. Plus she didn't have any claws.  

P.C.

What happened to her little claws ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Michel

While looking for a website with protected pics to chack the borken and others theory, I found this photo made by Andy Rouse about a caracara (aka johnny rook) attack on a baby gentoo penguin. Powerfull image that shows the agressivity of this bird who do not hesitate to attack sheeps and humans too.

Michel

Lil Me

Cool photo, Michel.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Hobbit

Michel wrote:

Hope to get a cougar pic one day.

I think seeing a track of a cougar is already as close as I'd like to get. ;) Don't want any face to face pics of a cougar... think I'd be too busy pissing my pants to remember to click the camera. Guess I could throw the camera and hope the big cat's in the mood for playing fetch. :)

-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

P.C.

The rule of thumb with cougars, is if you see one.....they've already been watching you for 15 minutes.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|