17 is not enough

Started by 49er, Aug 03 07 02:41

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl — again — for the Duggars. [SPAN id=lw_1186153011_0 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar[/SPAN] welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.

[A href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids[/A]

purelife

17 kids!!!!!  Holymolytheymust be RICH!

i wonder if they have a secret mission to form the bestest sports team evar!  ;)

Sportsdude

that's nuts. Although they're from Arkansas lol.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

JJ

I saw a TV reality show about the Duggar's, it is a very interesting family.  Thats where they get some of the money to support such a large family.  

Part of the reality show was them building a house big enough for everyone and moving!  

Schadenfreude

That woman could probably pass a whole watermelon. It would be like jackin off into a trough.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lise

Yeah, I did see a bit of their reality TV. It's so weird, having all these children around you. I don't know where they get the $$ to build a family (seeing as she's not working) and they live in a big house that they all built together on a big land.

I can't even handle two let alone 17. Crazy! Why start popping out babies instead of enjoying them? I think she's addicted to being pregnant on the whole.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

theirs some truth to that Lise. Some people just like being pregnant.  

49er

what is a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean?  

Why both ways required?  

Lise

49er wrote:
what is a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean?  

Why both ways required?

Yeah, VBAC stands for Vaginal Birth After Caesarean. In other words, vaginal birth after the mother has had Caesarean surgery. It's riskier because the wound can re-open.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'why both ways are required'. I do know that doctors generally recommends another Caesarean sugery should the mother become pregnant a second time because of the high risks involved. However, in some cases, mothers do deliver vaginally just because baby has progressed faster than expected.

Oh er.... I got this... LOL

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ma[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cli[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=climax name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

I was thinking Caesarian and vaginal happening in the same birth

Lise

I don't think that's possible, 49er. It's either one or the other. If the woman progresses fast enough, it's vaginal otherwise it's the other option. You can't have both. I think.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

I dunno technically if you want to start theorizing it could happen. You have twins. One by c-section and one vaginally. I guess that's possible.

Lise

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 [img style="WIDTH: 128px; HEIGHT: 137px" height=371 src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/n18500451_30914255_2628.jpg" width=204]

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1][/FONT]

LOL. That's a funny picture, Monkee. That's the family, alright.

Er... no, SD. It wouldn't make sense to have twins one way or the other. It's gotta be done ONE way. Why put the extra risk on the mother to have both ways? If you're going to do C-Section then pull the two kids out instead of vaginal. [/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

49er

Heard this on the Tonight Show last night, Jay Leno on the news of the birth of the 17th child, said.........

Mr Duggar, just like a Republican, does not have pull out plan

and

Businesses instead of donating diapers should be donating condoms