aggressive panhandlers

Started by Hobbit, Aug 03 07 02:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbit

In [A href="http://www.virtualvancouver.com/news/news-46.html"]vancouver news[/A] an aggressive panhandler beat-up and stole money from an old senior citizen inside a downtown church. How low is that? On top of it the old guy has been giving $5 to the homeless guy everyday for the past week. I hate aggressive panhandlers.
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

Lise

Uhm. Didn't we cover this already.....?

Yeah. I don't like aggressive pan handlers. It's shocking to hear when something like this happen. It's not often that you get aggressive ones - I guess they're just desparate enough to do something like this. It still doesn't give them to excuse to badger somebody.

I've been in situation where I politely declined to give this woman my spare change and she totally went off her rockers, swearing at me in the most foul language.

For the most part though, the panhanders are quite polite. They will thank  you profusely when you give them anything. Not that I think giving them money will help.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

ripper

Panhandlers are the scum of the earth. They are not homeless. Real homeless people don't bum. They are nothing but druggies and alchies who have created their own problems. They deserve zero sympathy..

Hobbit

Today I saw a panhandler with a big dog sleeping on the street. I felt sorry for the dog.. the dog didn't have any choice.
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

ripper

I feel sorry for those dogs too. Panhandlers do that on purpose. They keep dogs with them to garner more sympathy. More sympathy equals more cash.

weird al

ripper wrote:
 I feel sorry for those dogs too. Panhandlers do that on purpose. They keep dogs with them to garner more sympathy. More sympathy equals more cash.

...and the dog is thinkin'  "geez, this has gotta be the longest walk in the world.

I could pretty much do this by myself!"

ripper

There's a news article today in Toronto where two men were confronted by four aggresive panhandlers. A fight ensued and one of the men was stabbed to death. All four suspects,two males two females, are20 and 21 years old. All four are young and healthy. Instead of working, these parasites would rather leech off society. I wish they'd bring back the death penalty.