How do you like your burger?

Started by Lise, Jul 30 07 12:58

Previous topic - Next topic

What toppings do you like on your burger?

Ketchup
8 (61.5%)
Mustard
9 (69.2%)
Mayo
6 (46.2%)
Pickles
4 (30.8%)
Onions
7 (53.8%)
Bacon
8 (61.5%)
Guacamole
2 (15.4%)
Tomato Slices
9 (69.2%)
Lettuce
10 (76.9%)
Foie Gras
0 (0%)
Mushrooms
5 (38.5%)
Cheese
8 (61.5%)
Pineapple
1 (7.7%)
Coriander or Cilantro
0 (0%)
Parsley
0 (0%)
Barbeque Sauce
4 (30.8%)
Worcestershire Sauce
1 (7.7%)
Baked Beans
0 (0%)
Yogurt
0 (0%)
Extra beef patty
1 (7.7%)
Capers
0 (0%)
Pepperoni
0 (0%)
Red Pepers or Chillies
3 (23.1%)
Not on the List
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Lil Me

I haven't had a REALLY good burger for a while.  I like pub burgers.  I don't like the White Spot burgers and fries, though I like almost everything else on the menu.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

The best burger I ever had was in Deadwood.  It was a buffalo burger and it was yummy to pieces.

But for 'regular restaurant' burgers, I'm all for a Whitespot legendary burger all the way.

edit:  Except when B.C. Ferries gets their hands on them.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

There is a place in Winnipeg that I go to whenever I'm back there.

It's called VJ's. It is only a walk-up order window. I've seen people lined up in the middle of winter, 1:00 am, waiting to order.

It has tomato, lettuce, onion, mustard, mayo, pickles and chili.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's Caturday, so act accordingly, bitches!!

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Schade....What was the question?  

What has happened to kitty's nose? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

He got too close to some burning thistles     =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

My goodness.... erhm... I don't like furballs in my burgers, please.

My favorite burger place is still (and will forever be) Harveys at HDepot. Yes, I'm a sucker for those outlet. Damn those burger joints!

Has anyone been to Fat Burger? I've heard it's pretty good. There's one in Langley... a friend of mine recommended this place.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I usually like those mushroom swiss burgers with sauteed onions.  or ditch the burger and just give me a phili cheese steak.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I've been to Fat Burger (near Stadium Skytrain Stn) and the burgers are just ok.  It wasn't that impressive.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 My goodness.... erhm... I don't like furballs in my burgers, please.

My favorite burger place is still (and will forever be) Harveys at HDepot. Yes, I'm a sucker for those outlet. Damn those burger joints!

Has anyone been to Fat Burger? I've heard it's pretty good. There's one in Langley... a friend of mine recommended this place.[/DIV]
 Theres a Fats in Van.. Im not a fan of that burger.

EDIT: Drat! Beaten by the loverly miss pl again...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Has anyone ever had a White Castle burger (like in Harold and Kumar)?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yes I have White Castle is big in St. Louis, don't go near it though its disgusting!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

It has been a long, long, long time since I had White Castle burger. I think I was in Grade 8 or 9. It was in Malaysia. I've never seen it here and I'm not sure why we don't have White Castle.

As I recall.... the burgers were square and soooo small. Like you can't just eat one by itself.

BTW, Harold and Kumar was extremely funnee!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

|