How do you like your burger?

Started by Lise, Jul 30 07 12:58

Previous topic - Next topic

What toppings do you like on your burger?

Ketchup
8 (61.5%)
Mustard
9 (69.2%)
Mayo
6 (46.2%)
Pickles
4 (30.8%)
Onions
7 (53.8%)
Bacon
8 (61.5%)
Guacamole
2 (15.4%)
Tomato Slices
9 (69.2%)
Lettuce
10 (76.9%)
Foie Gras
0 (0%)
Mushrooms
5 (38.5%)
Cheese
8 (61.5%)
Pineapple
1 (7.7%)
Coriander or Cilantro
0 (0%)
Parsley
0 (0%)
Barbeque Sauce
4 (30.8%)
Worcestershire Sauce
1 (7.7%)
Baked Beans
0 (0%)
Yogurt
0 (0%)
Extra beef patty
1 (7.7%)
Capers
0 (0%)
Pepperoni
0 (0%)
Red Pepers or Chillies
3 (23.1%)
Not on the List
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

P.C.

Ohhhh....I can see it going with chicken......I was thinking beef.  Like a burger.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

That's where I've seen it before. Red Robin.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I like everything on my burger... though, I'm not a fan of the ketchup, relish, mustard condiments on mine.  I love guacamole on mine.

Lil Me

I like everything on my burger.  Plus fried onions, saurkraut.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Same here lil me... *bless*

Russ

Lise. Pineapple does not go on hamburgers.. and chicken is not a hamburger.

I like everything on my hamburgers..

how I make em..

I get the double thick costco burger patties. Use montreal seasoning as the dry rub. Cook the patties. At the end when cooked add bullseye mesquite bbq sauce. add Cheese, slab of ham. While burgers are cooking, make beer onions (carmelized), eggs and mushrooms. Get hamburger buns and toast.. ad garlic butter onto buns.

Assemble the masterpiece.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Sounds like quite the masterpiece Russ.  lol

I'm in to the simpler the better.  I like em rare too.....and because that's a no no these days.....you can grind your own beef and cook them as rare as you like.  It's only the fillers etc in pre-made patties that are at risk when not cooked to well done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Marik

I remember there was some person on DV complaining that some burger set them back some ridiculous amount like $50 at a local restaurant.. anyone know the place and what it's like there?  

Russ

Theres a couple of expensive burger places Marik.. but I dont think I know of a 50 buck one...

come to think of it I cant remember all the names of the places anymore, lol.

Moderne Burger

Vera's

Burger Haven (Heaven)

gack... thats all I can remember.

Schadenfreude

We were walking around Granville Island a couple of weeks back talking about where to eat.

A guy on a bike overheard us and comes up and says "If you want to pay 20 dollars for a hamburger, go to Bridges." I think he was trying to say they were over priced. We never went to Bridges although I have been there.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Russ

Morning Schade..

I agree with you that Bridges is overpriced and crappy. I paid a huge amount of money for a steak dinner and the steak was small and round with a other odds and ends on the plate spread out to look bigger and presentable. It was good, but too small for the money in my opinion.. and the waitress was pretty useless as well. Kept forgetting things we ordered like drinks and how we wanted our food.. like no seasonings or salad instead.    

Lise

OK. OK. I'll retract that bit about the pineapple being on a BEEF patty instead of CHICKEN. Sheesh. I think I caught Russ in a goat-wrath this morning.

Let's see.... so far, lettuce is winning by 9 votes. I guess most ppl prefer to have some kinda green on their lettuce. (Ya hear that, McPUKE??)

You forgot Feenie's. They have a burger there for $50 or so. Ridiculous. I rather be paying for lobster if I'm going to pay that much.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 OK. OK. I'll retract that bit about the pineapple being on a BEEF patty instead of CHICKEN. Sheesh. I think I caught Russ in a goat-wrath this morning.

Let's see.... so far, lettuce is winning by 9 votes. I guess most ppl prefer to have some kinda green on their lettuce. (Ya hear that, McPUKE??)

You forgot Feenie's. They have a burger there for $50 or so. Ridiculous. I rather be paying for lobster if I'm going to pay that much.[/DIV]
 LOL! 'bless'    

Lil Me

So what is everyone's favourite restaurant burger?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

What do you like Lil Me?

I don't have a favorite yet but I go to Venus Burgers (at this Pub) in New Westminster and order their Big Mouth burger which includes two patties, loads of muchroom, etc.

I also love Red Robin's Guacamole bacon burger and the Whiskey River Chicken Burger...  [FONT size=1]I know, I know, Russ...chicken isn't a burger... :P[/FONT]

|