If you could wish for just one thing...

Started by Ace, Jul 29 07 01:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Buzz

More wishes? [img style="width: 100px; height: 100px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

Ace

Somehow I expected that answer...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Lazy Orik

For the women i know who are forced in to the sex industry by nefarious deeds or circumstances that makes it the only viable option. to be free to work safely and in a field that doesn't have to result in the selling of their bodies for a mans pleasure. No names but a girl i know in the Philippines has had to work 20 hr days.... and the work is not pleasant...

freedom from sexual exploitation... for women and girls around the world.

sycamore (oak)

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Cutie

purelife

lemon cheesecake?  never had that....

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=4]STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!!!!![/FONT]

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
goats for everyone
 --
 Uh, I'll pass on mine.  I couldn't handle animal smells in the condo.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Part of me wants aliens to show up and turn on a machine that will fill every human being with empathy and love for their fellow man, causing war and bigotry to be suddenly unthinkable.

The other part of me wants aliens to show up and turn on a machine that will transform every human being into a puddle of pink sludge.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.