Where all the DVers go....

Started by Lise, Jul 28 07 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic
|

wyk

Ace wrote:
Seems like you harbour a bit of resentment, wyk!  
   but of course i harbour a bit of resentment toward peter pan...he said i was not a womanly woman!  

Ace

wyk wrote:
Ace wrote:
Seems like you harbour a bit of resentment, wyk![img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Other/22.gif[/img]  
 [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]but of course i harbour a bit of resentment toward peter pan...he said i was not a womanly woman!  
[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"][/div]

He was just one of many posters who didn't know what to do with himself there anymore...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Raging Poodle!

Time for a little update

[TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top noWrap width=100 bgColor=whitesmoke] [FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color=#00008b size=2][SPAN class=spnMessageText][A onmouseover="(window.status='View Raging Poodle!\'s Profile'); return true" title="View Raging Poodle!'s Profile" onmouseout="(window.status=''); return true" href="jvascript:openWindow3('pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=315')"]Raging Poodle![/A][/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color=midnightblue size=1][SMALL]163 Posts[/SMALL][/FONT]

[/TD] [TD vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=whitesmoke colSpan=2 height="100%"][A name=24293][/A] [TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discoveralltheworld.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0][FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color=midnightblue size=1]Posted - 09/05/2007 :  06:25:22[/FONT]  [A href="jvascript:openWindow3('pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=315')"][img title="Show Profile" height=15 alt="Show Profile" hspace=6 src="http://www.discoveralltheworld.com/forum/icon_profile.gif" width=15 align=absMiddle border=0][/A]  [A href="http://www.discoveralltheworld.com/forum/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=24293&TOPIC_ID=1510&FORUM_ID=1"][img title="Reply with Quote" height=15 alt="Reply with Quote" hspace=6 src="http://www.discoveralltheworld.com/forum/icon_reply_topic.gif" width=15 align=absMiddle border=0][/A]  [HR noShade SIZE=1] [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD vAlign=top height="100%"][FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color=midnightblue size=2][SPAN class=spnMessageText id=msg] [BLOCKQUOTE id=quote][FONT id=quote face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=1]quote:  [HR id=quote noShade height="1"] Originally posted by wyk

of course not jb, the dv you remember is dead, the people you remember have moved to either ds or datw. i've even stopped posting in that zpointz thread. time to move forward and enjoy ds and datw for what they are, excellent forums.
 [HR id=quote noShade height="1"] [/FONT][/BLOCKQUOTE]

DS, an "excellent" forum? Puhleeeze.

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Tell me; why would anyone in their right mind would want to post in that suffocating hell hole?
[/FONT]
I'd think that you, of all people, would have half the memory cells to recall the real face of that place. [img title="" height=15 alt="" src="http://www.discoveralltheworld.com/forum/icon_smile_dead.gif" width=15 align=middle border=0][/SPAN][/FONT][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

Now I understand why I posted here so much before I was banned!

Ace

Sometimes teh forumz can bring out the worst in people...  Too much time sitting in front of them can lead to bitter behaviour in some...  I've been there myself!  I'd be willing to bet that most people are not anything like they appear on the forums in 'real life'...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

GORDY GAMBINO

wyk wrote:
GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
 Yes there seems to be a small misunderstanding....lol

They didn't like one of my poems and they banned me for life.....lol

This is the only forum i am allowed on........even got banned here but PC the darling stood up for me

Of course you were banned for your "poem"...it is called continual verbal harassment.  You just didn't know when or how to stop going , and I guess your ban from the other place was the consequences of your actions.  The other place has been so much nicer these days...even with EED around and now Poobah's resurfaced.  

As usual  wyk you are wrong again. The poem was not the harassment of your little lady friend. It was written by me in front of Mrs. G and refered to a 14 yo girl.You didnt get to read it as it was deleted straight away and my ban enforced. Post what you want but get your facts right as i am sick of correcting you time and time again due to your presumptious posting.

Or put another way just STFU

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

wyk

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
As usual  wyk you are wrong again. The poem was not the harassment of your little lady friend. It was written by me in front of Mrs. G and refered to a 14 yo girl.You didnt get to read it as it was deleted straight away and my ban enforced. Post what you want but get your facts right as i am sick of correcting you time and time again due to your presumptious posting.

Or put another way just STFU
  *puts fingers in ears*  lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal

|