Happy Birthday P.C. !!

Started by Sawdust, Aug 28 07 10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

I'm so glad for you that you are getting this break from the routine.  I know you'll have a wonderful time.  Right now that salmon sounds yummy.  All I've had today was a peanut butter sanny.  Too late to bother eating anything now.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

OMG. PC. I just clicked on the link and the place is so beautiful! Can you pack  me into your suitcase? I promsie to be good......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup lise the island completely rocks!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Painters Lodge called us today, to ask if they could have our room.  They wanted to upgrade us to the Honeymoon Suite at another resort.  We declined.

Tomorrow we go.....and Friday is the wildlife tour.  Yeaaaayyyyyyyyy !

(and we're all practised up on the new camera)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Ace

I hope you have a great time on the trip, P.C.  We should all get out more!  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Lil Me

Yes, have a very good time!  We will expect a full report of restaurant meals and wildlife sightings.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thanks......I think it's going to be great.

I agree Ace.  Getting out and about and seeing the beauty in your own province is nice.  We both decided that we're going to do it more often.

Michel

I wish you tons of orcas and other whales !  

GORDY GAMBINO

Pack me in your suitcase PC i promise NOT to be good!

Enjoy your holiday.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Sportsdude

Have a blast P.C. hope for good weather, its been too good lately.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Thanks Ace, Lil Me, Michel and SD.

Gordy you're in.......but you must behave....(a little bit)

Now I'm going to see if I can get back to sleep.....I'm going to packing around bags under my eyes big enough to fit Gordy if I don't get some sleep.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/g035.gif" border=0]  

|