hold on folks...

Started by trikky faag, Jul 27 07 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic

shpling

bbl! :))

hello orik..

and tf, u are just too cute!!  

Lise

Meh. It's the same old same old. Honeslty. Nothing changed much in the past years. They've been promising to make a better job of it and has done nothing much.

Do yourself a favor, Ace. It's better not to become involve. Get yourself out of the muck if you can. For some weird reason, if you allow it, DV will get into your blood. It's not worth the addiction.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

trikky faag

Ace wrote:
What was Tricky Cad's regular handle?  I used to know it, but I'm not 100% sure anymore...  
  outing da modz is a capital offence d00d.

punishable by instant ban, ban, ban!

just look at poor orik

you're free to write anything hateful, racist, homophobic, or anti semitic - they're kewl in our books.

just don't out da modz, and always praise dv in every breath you take

then maybe, just maybe, we might invite you to join us              

Ace

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I'm just a pole smoker[/SPAN]

Here's the problem now...  I take the time to write my last post, that's posted above, and now I see this.
I take it back... the smack talking was justified...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Basilisk

[FONT color=#bf00bf]Ace wrote:
In all honesty, folks, I really can't complain about DV.  There's been an incident or two on DV in the past between a certain individual and I, and in all fairness, I kept the smack talk rolling longer than needed.  It wasn't actually intended to be taken seriously, but after a few drinks, that's how I show 'em my love and appreciation!  Or how I used to anyhow...
Times there have changed, and certain behaviour, even done in jest, is no longer tolerated.  The site is slowly evolving, and I've found that if I actually make an attempt to become a 'contributing' member of the forum, I'm not arbitrarily banned.  I couldn't care less about any of my previous handles.  Actually, it's probably a good thing that they're 'dead'...
They are trying to clean things up a bit, and I actually have to stick up for the Moderators at this point...  It must be difficult even for them to  decide what's allowed, and what's not.  They just follow orders from up top, I'd imagine, and the Mods over there have actually been helpful in the past, so I can't smack talk them down too much...
I guess what I'm getting at is, I liked to push the limit there at times, as many did, but in the past you could get away with it...  Not so much anymore.  The only problem is, people weren't really given 'notice' as to what is actually 'acceptable' and what is not...  but it seems that the 'rules' vary so much these days, it's best to err on the side of caution....[/FONT]

[FONT color=#bf00bf][/FONT]

Good call smokker

shpling

wth!  i thought ace was orik..my mistake! :))

shpling

oops, dat might explain a little too much!  lol :)  

Ace

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

That's a line I would never cross...  Idiot.  

Ha

you did...you just don't know it.

Ace

Ha wrote:
you did...you just don't know it.

Oh really?  How so?

trikky faag

Ace wrote:
In all honesty, folks, I really can't complain about DV.  There's been an incident or two on DV in the past between a certain individual and I, and in all fairness, I kept the smack talk rolling longer than needed.  It wasn't actually intended to be taken seriously, but after a few drinks, that's how I show 'em my love and appreciation!  Or how I used to anyhow...
Times there have changed, and certain behaviour, even done in jest, is no longer tolerated.  The site is slowly evolving, and I've found that if I actually make an attempt to become a 'contributing' member of the forum, I'm not arbitrarily banned.  I couldn't care less about any of my previous handles.  Actually, it's probably a good thing that they're 'dead'...
They are trying to clean things up a bit, and I actually have to stick up for the Moderators at this point...  It must be difficult even for them to  decide what's allowed, and what's not.  They just follow orders from up top, I'd imagine, and the Mods over there have actually been helpful in the past, so I can't smack talk them down too much...
I guess what I'm getting at is, I liked to push the limit there at times, as many did, but in the past you could get away with it...  Not so much anymore.  The only problem is, people weren't really given 'notice' as to what is actually 'acceptable' and what is not...  but it seems that the 'rules' vary so much these days, it's best to err on the side of caution....

your apologetic and submissive tone is very good. i think you're beginning to get it.

for your reward, we'll let you keep the ace nickname and your can continue using your current proxy.

but you have yet to pass our final test yet...

so i wouldn't hold my breath yet about joining the 'leet if i were you.

it's a very, very difficult test- many have tried, but less than a handful have made through. it's not for the faint of heart in other words... so don't say you weren't forewarned.      

Ace

"and your can continue using your current proxy."

Thanks, guys...  you're all heart.

shpling

omg!

lol tf, you're the best!!!!

Ace

"it's a very, very difficult test- many have tried, but less than a handful have made through. it's not for the faint of heart in other words... so don't say you weren't forewarned."

Show me...

|