Started by trikky faag, Jul 27 07 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shpling

Ace

shpling wrote:
brb!

I'll be waiting!  

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ric Mongler

Me too. I'll be right back because she made my hands twitch and now they won't stop. Again. This is intolerable but with Jack's help I think I can make it through this rough time    =(

so brb  

Ace

Ric Mongler wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]K I'm back. A couple shots of Jack and my hands are steady as a stone.[/div] Wow you make modding DV sound like a lot of fun! Where do I sign up!?!?!

If they like you, they'll contact you...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

Ric Mongler wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Me too. I'll be right back because she made my hands twitch and now they won't stop. Again. This is intolerable but with Jack's help I think I can make it through this rough time    =([/div]  [/div] You should lay off the juice for a little while...
 [div]

Jack the Bear

I got off like Jack Daniels.

Ric Mongler

Thank you for your concern but I think I can know just when to say when on my own in life thanks

shleeesh!  

Spade

If they like you, they'll contact you...

So Ace is a mod! Ipse dixit!

Ric Mongler

FORMER mod I bet. Now he's jealous that they won't invite him into their drunken orgies anymore and they took away his big red random ban button.

trikky faag

shpling wrote:
waat tha haaaaaal, trikky faaag??

you says i was gonna get to make those announcements?!

ha ha you li'l vescrement disturber! why should u get to have all the fun?

after all the times i saved your scrawny a$$ don't i deserve to be on top once in a while?

meanie! lol you're still my fav tho..

wait till u see what i have in store for wasa and academe, u'll luv me even more then! more than eva!

Ric Mongler

Last straw limit reached. Im gonna go take a nap and dream of atmospheric immolation sex.

cheerz

shpling

i'm back!!

what'd i miss? :))

shpling

Ric Mongler wrote:
Last straw limit reached. Im gonna go take a nap and dream of atmospheric immolation sex.
cheerz

laterz!

shpling

trikky faag wrote:
 [/p] shpling wrote:
[em style="font-weight: bold;"]waat tha haaaaaal, trikky faaag??

you says i was gonna get to make those announcements?![/em]
[/p] [p style="font-style: italic;"]ha ha you li'l vescrement disturber! why should u get to have all the fun?[/p]cos u luv me :))
[p style="font-style: italic;"][/p]after all the times i saved your scrawny a$$ don't i deserve to be on top once in a while? [em][/em] i guess so :)
[/p]
[/p] [em]meanie! lol you're still my fav tho.. [/em][/p] wait till u see what i have in store for wasa and academe, u'll luv me even more then! more than eva!
[/p]impossible!!  maybe i will:))

Ace

In all honesty, folks, I really can't complain about DV.  There's been an incident or two on DV in the past between a certain individual and I, and in all fairness, I kept the smack talk rolling longer than needed.  It wasn't actually intended to be taken seriously, but after a few drinks, that's how I show 'em my love and appreciation!  Or how I used to anyhow...
Times there have changed, and certain behaviour, even done in jest, is no longer tolerated.  The site is slowly evolving, and I've found that if I actually make an attempt to become a 'contributing' member of the forum, I'm not arbitrarily banned.  I couldn't care less about any of my previous handles.  Actually, it's probably a good thing that they're 'dead'...
They are trying to clean things up a bit, and I actually have to stick up for the Moderators at this point...  It must be difficult even for them to  decide what's allowed, and what's not.  They just follow orders from up top, I'd imagine, and the Mods over there have actually been helpful in the past, so I can't smack talk them down too much...
I guess what I'm getting at is, I liked to push the limit there at times, as many did, but in the past you could get away with it...  Not so much anymore.  The only problem is, people weren't really given 'notice' as to what is actually 'acceptable' and what is not...  but it seems that the 'rules' vary so much these days, it's best to err on the side of caution....

|