hold on folks...

Started by trikky faag, Jul 27 07 08:42

Previous topic - Next topic
|

trikky faag

dv has been temporarily taken down to install new scripts and procedures that'll allow us to automate random thread deletions and haphazard bans.

Ric Mongler

Well thats a relief. Thanks for the 411.

trikky faag

no problem ric

we, the elite rulers of dv and sole arbiters of your fate, want to ensure you enjoy your stay while visiting dv.

orik, stp and a few others will continue to be banned on sight for $hitz and gigglez.      

Ace

What was Tricky Cad's regular handle?  I used to know it, but I'm not 100% sure anymore...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

shpling

waat tha haaaaaal, trikky faaag??

you says i was gonna get to make those announcements?!

meanie! lol you're still my fav tho..

ric:  wat do you think about dv getting new scripts and wat not? :))

are you for or against random thread deletions??

dilbert dogpork

trikky faag wrote:
 no problem ric

we, the elite rulers of dv and sole arbiters of your fate, want to ensure you enjoy your stay while visiting dv.

orik, stp and a few others will continue to be banned on sight for $hitz and gigglez.

Right on trix!  :)))

keep up the good work dude!      

Ric Mongler

Speaking as a man on the street I can't wait to see those canucks get whats coming to them. Delete and ban away for all I care. And maybe try to find some admins who are even more retarded for some extra lulz.  

shpling

Ace wrote:
 What was Tricky Cad's regular handle?  I used to know it, but I'm not 100% sure anymore...  

i think his reg handle was my boyfriend, but i'm not sure.  lol :))

also, shh.. don't tell. ;)

Ric Mongler

I love ****    =)

Ace

shpling wrote:
Ace wrote:

i think his reg handle was my boyfriend, but i'm not sure.  lol :))

also, shh.. don't tell. ;)

I won't!  Your secret is safe with me...

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Norton

ric:  wat do you think about dv getting new scripts and wat not? :))

are you for or against random thread deletions??

I think random thread deletions are legit as long as they're truly random.

Ric Mongler

My hands are shaking so bad I can't even spell ***** so I better go.

shpling

lol!!
bye ric :))

and norton, i think i agree with you!!  or not.. lol

ace: great, i love secrets :))

Ace

I've heard this rumour about DV, guys...  After the Mods & Admins get back from their usual weekend drinking parties, they will close their eyes, scroll the pointer down with the mouse just a little bit, and whatever poster it lands on, BAM, instant ban.  100% true...  

Ric Mongler

K I'm back. A couple shots of Jack and my hands are steady as a stone.

Wow you make modding DV sound like a lot of fun! Where do I sign up!?!?!

|