Outer Space Aliens

Started by Ace, Jul 27 07 07:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Do you believe they exist?  Do you buy the claims of people being 'probed' at night by these mysterious visitors to Earth?  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ric Mongler

When I was little something came into my room for two nights in a row and touched me all over. I kept my eyes closed since I was scared but I know it was aliens.

Lise

Qui. I've been hearing voices since....................[FONT size=1]the probe.[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Dont worry about them.. just put on your tinfoil hat and all will be fine. The black helicoptors wont bother you at all.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|ProjectoR|

Russ wrote:
 Dont worry about them.. just put on your tinfoil hat and all will be fine. The black helicoptors wont bother you at all.

although psysical aliens are rare or live below ground

close youre eyes and look for the blue orbs, and wormies

they float around and do things, sometimes they are inches from ur face, or miles out in dark horizon

lets go with teh milk?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Here is a cool method to see aliens, and you don't even need to get high or meditate.

1. Close your eyes, breath deeply for a few moments and go to your special place.

2. Place two fingers (ring and middle work best) over each eye socket and begin to press firmly.

3. Gradually increase pressure (not too fast. If your fingers pierce your closed eyelids and cornea you're doing it wrong).

4. Pay attention to the images that swirl and form before your minds eye. You will notice a checkerboard pattern and if you look closely you will see it waving.

5. Profit.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.