DV is down...

Started by Doesn't Matter, Jul 27 07 02:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Mandy

K Ric you lost me... but that's ok cause I'm getting ready to go home now.. have a great weekend and see you around DV/DS sometime... B'bye.

Ace

Alright guys, I'm starving!  I haven't eaten all day, so I've gotta fix something up...

Take care.

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ric Mongler

Be seeing you Mandy   ;)

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]gm[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]eni[/TD] [TD]a[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

Ric Mongler

They are working hard on it now. It came up for a minute and then it collapsed down again on itself. I'm sure a fixed DV is right around the corner.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]id[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bor[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Ace

Maybe the DV Admins are implementing registration...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

omg

I tend to lean toward the "major hacker attack" theory

ORIK ARE YOU HERE ??

Ric Mongler

I'm sure that's it. Maybe they are both around the same corner. I would personally like to refute some things I hear a lot. The DV admins absolutely CAN code their way out of some wet paper bags. And I've seen pics also and they are NOT mongoloids    =(  

Ace

omg wrote:
I tend to lean toward the "major hacker attack" theory

ORIK ARE YOU HERE ??

I'm still intrigued as to why you would remember one of my handles that I haven't used in months...

Anyhow, Orik seems to be keeping a low profile lately...  He still posts on DV, just under another handle.
In fact, you could be Orik, 'omg'...

Orik

Well yes i post on dv from time to time. i am not there near as often as i used to be. being banned for posting under my own damn name gets highly annoying. i also hate using proxy's makes things damn slow... im on a chronic shit list since i said some naughty things about the dv admins and the semi competent mods... as for me being the hacker to bring dv to its knees, lol...  you got the wrong man... i have no idea whats going on. im almost never around from 8 to 5 pm. i am normally to busy working... low profile i guess u could call working 12 hr days a low profile. speaking of which i have to get back to work...

i also love how the mods ban me when i use the name orik... but kits... aka mod.... can hijack my name with impudence... and others seem to be able to use it also.. it would look like i am the only one not allowed to use my name... gotta love the impartiality of those dv mods ... a round of applause for the headsman... if you please...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

omg

outstanding post, Orik.....

I honestly didn't really believe it was Orik, he is not that malicious

I must say Superstar has been pretty conspicuous in her absence...............

Ace

They've done that to me too, Orik.  One of my user names was 'auto-banned,' meaning any IP attempting to post with it is automatically banned.  Also, the post will not appear when one attempts to post using that handle.  But low and behold, there was my 'handle' posting on a few occasions!  Oh well, let them have their fun...  

Ric Mongler

Superstar is a lot smarter than people think. Underestimate her at your peril hehe

Ric Mongler

Pow! I can smell DVs circuits sizzling from here   =)    The poor girls getting tag teamed by a bunch of guys now and they aren't treating her like a lady.

sTp

Ace wrote:
 They've done that to me too, Orik.  One of my user names was 'auto-banned,' meaning any IP attempting to post with it is automatically banned.  Also, the post will not appear when one attempts to post using that handle.  But low and behold, there was my 'handle' posting on a few occasions!  Oh well, let them have their fun...  

What handle is that?

Ace

sTp wrote:
 Ace wrote:

What handle is that?

I'll give you one guess, although it's now being posted with spacing, which is acceptable, I guess..

|