DV is down...

Started by Doesn't Matter, Jul 27 07 02:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ace

Mandy wrote:
Ace wrote:
Thanks for the avatar links, Lise...
There, I think everything is set up proper now.  
 Ace is it possible that I got all set up proper before you did?

It is possible Mandy, but I had difficulty choosing my avatar!  It'll do for now...

(btw, I've been registered here since March, but it's time for a 'fresh' change...)

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Ace

Have you never posted here before, Mandy?  The people here are actually nice.  A little too nice at times...  
The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory

Mandy

Ace wrote:
Have you never posted here before, Mandy?  The people here are actually nice.  A little too nice at times...  
 Nope this is my first... Two or three posts then I registered.. I think it's a little creepy that they keep tabs on you so much here.. but oh well I guess I'll live with it.

I just got climax again as a spam word thingy... I think DS thinks I'm dirty...

Ric Mongler

DS reads DV in its spare time.

Mandy

Ric Mongler wrote:
 DS reads DV in its spare time.[/DIV]
 What?

Ace

Mandy wrote:
Ace wrote:
 Nope this is my first... Two or three posts then I registered.. I think it's a little creepy that they keep tabs on you so much here.. but oh well I guess I'll live with it.

DV keeps the same tabs on you, believe me.  And 'the powers that be' over there already have my email addy, so there's no difference, really...

Mandy

DV keeps the same tabs on you, believe me.  And 'the powers that be' over there already have my email addy, so there's no difference, really...

That's fine with me... I think the spam words are hilarious... My last one was buzzed... this one is...

bagged... Who makes up these words?

Ric Mongler

"What?"

DS knows you're dirty because it read DV.

P.S. none of my anti-spam words are dirty because DS knows I'm a well-adjusted individual.

Mandy

Are the spam words on a random rotation? Maybe they should have some better words before things get sketchy here... Something like Christ... Jebus... Catholic... Instead of climax, bushes, bagged...

LOL nevermind... current spam word is bishop... This is freakin hilarious...  

Mandy

Ric Mongler wrote:
 "What?"

DS knows you're dirty because it read DV.

P.S. none of my anti-spam words are dirty because DS knows I'm a well-adjusted individual.[/DIV]
 Well that makes complete sense to me... I guess I'll live with it... Starting to feel like Joey from friends... He can make "Grandma's chicken salad" sound dirty...

Ohh current spam word... Adjust... I'm starting to think DS is a little bit creepy..

Ace

I just wanted to let you know, Mandy, that your Email addy is visible in your profile.  That can be hidden...  

Ric Mongler

Have you guys ever seen Zardoz?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]th[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ear[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] Weird.

Mandy

Ace wrote:
I just wanted to let you know, Mandy, that your Email addy is visible in your profile.  That can be hidden...  
       Thanks.. it's all good though everyone already knows my email... it's a DV special... I'd never use my real or important emails for this kinda junk...  

Mandy

Ric Mongler wrote:
 Have you guys ever seen Zardoz?

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]th[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ear[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Weird.

What's Zardoz and why is earths weird?

Ric Mongler

I'm not sure. I saw it when I was a kid and I don't remember so much about it.

Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ov[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]alc[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Bizarre.

|