DV is down...

Started by Doesn't Matter, Jul 27 07 02:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Doesn't Matter

...so now we will all come here.  We'll provide you with hits, if you accept our trolls.  

tenkani

Hey, DV is down.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Looks like Discover Vancouver is down.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

The Penitent

P.C.

Why Penitent....I would have expected a sermon on acceptance or the reaching out of arms.....embracing our brothers and sisters.....etc.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

eli ward

forumla1

Ok, I'm up.  where is everybody?  

Doesn't Matter

Don't worry...  The trolls will be arriving shortly.  Some are not so bright, so it may take them some time, but they will come.  Oh yes, they will come.  

The Penitent

Acceptance of evil is no virtue. Heed not the foul words of deceiving spirits, nor the doctrines of demons.
Eschew wickedness and hold fast to integrity in these dark days. Wormwood approaches and the lines of battle have been drawn.

WS

Ok, what posters are here now that normally post on DV?  Who jumps back and forth from time to time?  I crave this knowledge...  
Nothing gold can stay.

forumla1

do you ws?

i crave a dip cone from DQ....wanna come dip with me?

WS

I can't do the dip cone with you, as I'm out of town.  I'm on 'vacation,' yet I still spend my time on these boards.  I'll tell you what, go ahead without me...  
Nothing gold can stay.

forumla1

[img style="WIDTH: 154px; HEIGHT: 142px" height=124 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/2.gif" width=114 border=0] no, i don't wanna.  my momma told me not to go out alone.   i will wait.

WS

Actually, that reminds me...  Most fast food restaurants have been renovated within the last 20 years, yet I'm certain many Dairy Queen's have not.  Dairy Queen seems notorious for this.  Some even have ashtrays still mounted in various places inside...  
Nothing gold can stay.

WS

C'mon guys!  Say something!  There's three or four people staring at this thread!  
Nothing gold can stay.

|