Just for Laughs

Started by 49er, Jul 25 07 01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Something tells me this kid won't end up at the top of his class. [/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Don't show it off if you can't wear it correctly. [/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Yeah, this is safe. [/FONT][FONT size=5][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Spray-painting the side of your house
Does not increase its perceived value. [/FONT][FONT face=Tahoma size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"]
[/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Ever heard of a leash? [/FONT][FONT face=Tahoma size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"]
[/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Great follow-up sign. [/FONT][FONT size=5][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt"][/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]Maybe this was her favorite skirt.  Or, maybe she's [/FONT][FONT face=Arial color=green size=6][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]Crying[/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Verdana color=maroon size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"] tears of relief that she wore panties today[/SPAN][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]The smiley face is a nice touch[/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana color=#800000]There are just some things you can' t un-see [/FONT][FONT face=Tahoma size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"]
[/SPAN][/FONT]

purelife

LOL....good ones 49er!  

The thong is pretty hilarious.  How embarrassing!

Lise

OMG. Totally funny. The last costume by Elvis is hilarious. I remember our friend who wore his Green Lantern costume eons ago and proudly displayed it for everyone to see. The problem is NOBODY bothered to tell him about his nuts being showcased.

No power on earth could destroy them, I give you THAT much. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Those are great 49er.  I particularly like the line...."there are just some things you can't un-see"

Speaking of funny....this just happened moments ago.  Hubby and I just finished up working for the day, and sat down for a cocktail.  He was sitting behind the bar, when all of a sudden, he muted the TV and said...LISTEN!  I went to where he was, and listened.....and heard nothing.  So he went back there and sat again....and the sound started again.  So he went outside and I went right behind the bar and listened very carefully.  Nothing.

Now he's standing outside, and calls me outside and says...LISTEN!  We could hear this shhk shhk shhk.  Then it would stop. But every time he moved, we could hear it again.  So he stood still, and said...YOU move.  Nothing.  But every time he moved....we could hear it.

He came back in the house, and back to the bar.  shhk shhk shhk shhk.  What the heck?

After 10 minutes of being baffled about why he was making this noise, he finally noticed there was a giant June bug on the back of his pant leg.  We lol'd all over the place.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Russ

Oh man.. I dontmiss seeing June bugs on the mainland... June bugs get HUGE over here
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

It was ginormous Russ.  It was hilarious watching hubby trying to figure out how he was making this noise.  He'd lift one leg....nothing.  He'd lift the other....shhk shhk shhk.  What the....

....and then he took his wallet out of his back pocket and inspected it.....it was too funny.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.