Celebrities Who Need a Makeover

Started by Lil Me, Jul 22 07 09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

I can't fathom why people in the public eye don't hire better publicists and stylists.
 (Examples: Donald Trump, the late Tammy Faye Messner)

I look the way I look (admittedly stuck in the last two decades) and dress however I want to (Costco wardrobe), but I'm not on tv!!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

GORDY GAMBINO

Get ya t*ts out and you might end up on tv!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lil Me

Ha ha.  No thank you, Gordy.  I'm more comfortable being a normal person who can go to the grocery store in PJ pants.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think that it's their "niche" or something.  I hope that Donald doesn't insure his hair like JLo insures her a$$!  

Totally off topic...I wish that I had a makeover.. :))))

GORDY GAMBINO

Lil Me wrote:
Ha ha.  No thank you, Gordy.  I'm more comfortable being a normal person who can go to the grocery store in PJ pants.  
     Thats what i mean just wear the pants nothing else.

Are you a spunk or do you have a head like a robbers dog......only kidding
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lil Me

I think you look lovely, purelife!!!

Hmmm.  I can understand celebs wanting to have something special about their look (Elvis hair, Marilyn beauty mark, Dolly Parton boobs, JLo butt)....but a bad combover and bad eye makeup???!  That's just silly.  I'm sure Donald Trump could afford a toupee or hair plugs...

GORDY GAMBINO

purelife wrote:
I think that it's their "niche" or something.  I hope that Donald doesn't insure his hair like JLo insures her a$$!  

I wish you got ya t*ts out!!!!!!!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
purelife wrote:

[font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]I wish you got ya t*ts out!!!!!!!!!![/font][/div]

[div]Oh yeah!  And I wish that you would just [font color="#c00000"]STFU!  [/font]

P.C.

I believe that requires a hearty blessing Miss purelife.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Thank you Ms purelife.

Your karma has been adjusted accordingly.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

purelife

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
Thank you Ms purelife.

Your karma has been adjusted accordingly.
I never requested it, fyi.  I stopped caring about smites long ago.

Lise

Boy, did you see Tammy in her last interview? Talk about a skeleton!! Totally shocked. I guess that's what cancer will do to you. Frigtening.

Celebrities that need a makeover.... hmmmm..... I would put Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears down. I mean, they're beautiful people but I don't get why they have to dress like sluts in order to achieve something. It just boggers the mind.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

On another note, I can't believe this celebrity got an EXTREME make-over!

John Travolta!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Dude in brown dress. He plays Tracy's (character) mother.
Bill Cosby.