HARRY POTTER ENDING

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Jul 21 07 11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffffff]Dumbledore is alive[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffffff]Snape kills Dumbledore[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffffff]Ron Weasley dies and so  doe's Hermione[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffffff]Harry kills himself to destroy Voldemont[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ffffff][/FONT]  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Russ

lol changed to blacktext. Nice TB!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Is that really the ending?  

Ok, why would the first sentence be there about so-and-so being alive but then so-and-so kills him?  The first and second black text doesn't make sense.

P.C.

It's Gordy....remember.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

I just whited it out just in case.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy Orik

Just finsihed the book... i can actually tell u all what ahppens but wont... and more than 1 person dies... very sad... gona be some very mad readers. some very sad readers... rip [span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]hermione[/span]  

TehBorken

Russ wrote:
lol changed to blacktext. Nice TB!

'Twas not I, forsooth!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

GORDY GAMBINO

That post was for real. Somewhere on the net i found a post by someone else who had read the book and they posted the ending so i wrote it down and posted here.

I just thought that everyone would want to know that Harry kills himself in the end!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
 I just thought that everyone would want to know that Harry kills himself in the end!!!
 I tried really, really hard to think of something I actually cared less about, but I just couldn't do it. I care more about Japanese steel imports and what sizes of slippers are available for purchase on the Island of Guam than I do about Harry Whatisname.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Russ wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]lol changed to blacktext. Nice TB![/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]TehBorken wrote:
'Twas not I, forsooth!
Well, thats ok.. You and PC both get blessed for its the thought that counts

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

GORDY GAMBINO

P.C. wrote:
 It's Gordy....remember.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

YEAH BABY YEAH
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Marik

Here's a little something that Gordy might find funny (I know I did!):

[a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=pUaaKZiXQR8"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pUaaKZiXQR8[/a]

GORDY GAMBINO

Thanx for that Marik.

Yes i found it very amusing.

And to think that he dies and comes back to life again like a modern day Jesus Christ. The wanker!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Gordy...fer Gawwwwds sake stop smiting me.  Ya know I love ya.  If I didn't....you KNOW you wouldn't be here.....you'd be in the 'sin bin'....LOL.   I'm always sticking my neck out for ya.  STOP IT !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Never far away are you!!!!

My smite rating has gone up 80 or so in the last week and you don't hear me complaining about it ..........do you???

I luv u too PC
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Schadenfreude

Lazy Orik wrote:
Just finsihed the book... i can actually tell u all what ahppens but wont... and more than 1 person dies... very sad... gona be some very mad readers. some very sad readers... rip [SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)"]hermione[/SPAN]

This sounds so much like Stephen King's Misery. Watch, some looney tune, dressed as a Hogwart or something alike, will kidnap J.K.Rowling, tie her to a bed, break her legs, and force her to write another novel where the main character returns.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."