Whatever happened to kingy?

Started by Lise, Jul 19 07 10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Just curios. Not sure if someone already brought it up but whatever happen to him? I miss his presence. He was a good guesser of Impossible Questions Game.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I've been wondering that myself.  And Marik.  Where are kingy and Marik?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

I been wondering that myself.. especially about Marik. I can only think its summer time for Marik, and the same for kingy. probably busy with summertime activities around Cali.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I thought kingy was a Vancouver guy?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

drat! your right. I think he works at medium sized firm.. forgot about that. 49er is the fellow Im thinking of. Sorry 49er and kingy! 49er's from Cali.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Was just thinking the same thing Russ.  AWOL....kingy, 49er, Schad.  Marik's been around....there are a few recent posts from him.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I hope kingy wasn't eaten by a shark.  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Yes....those Vancouver sharks are vicious.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Yikes, I hope the shark vomit our kingy back.

I do miss the others as well, 49er..... Marik, I do see his posts popping up every so often. He's registered.

Most of all,  I miss tenkani!!!

*sigh*

Still, it's good to see new members on board. Always nice to have fresh meat.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yea, I was wondering where Schadey, kingy and 49er went.  I hope that they come back soon.