Someone hacked DV

Started by Billy, Jul 17 07 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

There can be only one.
And I broke up with her, so it's my own fault.

But...I suppose if you are intent on distracting me from my grief with some sort of exotic erotic technique I will grudgingly allow it      :|
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Flange

When your forum attracts loser trolls with no freinds and lots of time on their hands then what do you expect

Hater

^ ^you are a boring shit Bumpy Bumperson..  

Blue Frost

My virus programs picked up an attack about a week ago on DV working through script and loading tracking cookies, I tried to find the page again to reproduce it to inform the mods. Maybe that was what got it. I did have two other browser pages open to other sites so wasn't sure.
I forgot the name of it but a google search said it let in a key-logger and control of the computer. I think that was on the 10th.

They Knew

The mods knew about it - I reported it.

Absentee AdVin

They just didn't know "how" to do anything about it

Sarah belly poo

I wonder if the hard drive got fried? Then kaylee7 will bitch about losing her beautiful posts

DDD

Hope that place burns in hell
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Rolling Eyes

Absentee AdVin wrote:
They just didn't know "how" to do anything about it

Yeah - it's so hard to delete a post  

Bitter?

DDD

Bitter? wrote:
 Awe poor baby.[/DIV]
 Who?

Duh

Hard Facts

Rolling Eyes wrote:
[em][/em]
 Yeah - it's so hard to delete a post

Seemed to be the case with them:)

DDD

Why cause DV is a shit hole...................NOW

All the good posters left after the radio thing and it cleaned itself up......yea right..........why I hate this  or does they smell

SHIT HOLE  

Idiot Patrol

|