Someone hacked DV

Started by Billy, Jul 17 07 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I can't wait!!
My transistors harden with anticipation!!!
EASE DOWN RIPLEY YOU'RE JUST GRINDING METALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

Wait Wait.  lemme test your transistors to make sure that your wires cross and flow properly in teh right channels...

forumla1

i need you to upgrade your software and transistors... i ran a diagnosis and came across two deadly viruses....

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

That would explain the red bumps on my motherboard    0_0  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

your motherboard needs a good blow of compressed air.  repeat if necessary (the blow) on your wires.

was it

so did they figure out what happened? was it a ddos attack? any idea of who was behind it?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Can't you see I'm working here???
Go make your own thread.

forumla1

YEAH!  You tell 'em monkee!

GO HACK YOUR OWN THREAD!  WE PWNED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

ALL YOUR THREAD IS BELONG TO MONKEE AND FORUMLA!!!1
YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

forumla1

AND DROP US A LINE AT TEH SUGGESTION BOX TO THE RIGHT OF TEH GLORY HOLE!!!!111

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

MOVE 'ZIG' FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
PUT IT IN THE HOLE THEN BACK SLOWLY FROM IT!!!!

forumla1

YEAH!  AND DON'T FORGET TO CROSS YOUR T'S AND DOT YOUR I'S.  IT'S ILLEGAL IF YOU DON'T.

?

superstar, are you here ?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!      

I miss my Superstar   =(

purelife

Now now monkee...I'm here for you, today and for always.   "You are not alone," says Michael Jackson.

|