Someone hacked DV

Started by Billy, Jul 17 07 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Billy

What are your thoughts on this?

pitbullca.bc

wouldn't put it past someone.  Gotta mix the sparkles up on the darkside!  LMFAO!

whalley smokes

What's new, ms. pit?  

GORDY GAMBINO

Billy wrote:
 What are your thoughts on this?[/DIV]
 Go for it!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

OMFG

are they going through a DOS attack or something? I can't get into any threads there !!!!

Goatse?

Mystery Yawn

I'm not sure anyone really cares if, whether, how or why anyone hacked DV. It's all too Orwellian to care about. DV has never been hacked; DV is always being hacked; "why did you hack the forum?", etc.

Be there or be here. Pick one, stay there, and shut up.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

You once asked me, Winston, what was in room DV-101. I think you know. Everyone does. The thing that is in room DV-101... is the worst thing in the world.  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Devil

Billy wrote:
What are your thoughts on this?[/DIV]
 Lets see, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest care level for DV, my care level is around...

DV is the snerfiest suck on the net!  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's an acquired taste   =)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lise

Seriously. This is old news. Nobody really cares any more. DV's been hacked so many times in the past, probably has seen more action than Mikey ever has in his sex life.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Echhhh

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
It's an acquired taste   =)  

So is drinking your own urine.

Devil

Maybe if it was called "Discover Uranus", or "Discover Hell"...I would be fine with it. But with the losers in charge attaching the name "Vancouver" to it really sucks! I guess I think it is a crappy representation of my hometown.

So, let it be hacked, destroyed, or ignored...I don't care!

forumla1

i wuld luv to hack into monkee's mainframe. ;) *nudge*

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Someone has acquired my taste already it seems hmmm?   =)
Ok, come here and put your hot, wet virus into my quivering data jack    0_0

forumla1

Wait!@  i need to realign my 1's and 0's before i can inject you wih my deadly virus into your usb.

|