Facebook

Started by Hobbit, Jul 16 07 11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

or kids that put embarrassing photos of themselves on facebook as well. "Woo hoo look at me I'm drunk, hold up the beer, aren't I special."  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I also wonder how many of them are the same people that scream about invasion of privacy. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a080.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
or kids that put embarrassing photos of themselves on facebook as well. "Woo hoo look at me I'm drunk, hold up the beer, aren't I special."  
  Im definately not adding you to facebook then.. :):)

Although its not me thats puts up bad pictures of me.. its my friends.. and I put up bad pictures of them. The best pic up so far is the one of my buddy holding up a bucket with another buddy's puke in it.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

lol Russ.

purelife

How about my picture that I added?  I mean, that stripper got awfully close to "you-know-what's-it!"  ;)

Sportsdude

your back on facebook again pl?  

purelife

I was only kidding about adding that pic, SD.  There was no pic and there was no adding/tagging... and I don't really exist.

Sportsdude

purelife

But I will pinch, pwn and bite when possible, especially to Russ. ;)

Hobbit

If you like I can lend you my vibrating cell... on second thought, keep it. I don't think I'd ever want it back/

forumla1 wrote:

bring your palm, mp3 player and de bath bombz....

we'll meet at teh steam room at 6th floor of local bookstore.

-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

Hobbit

You don't really exist? Are you a holographic organism? Are you a Net virus that adds posts on forums at random intervals? ;)

purelife wrote:

I was only kidding about adding that pic, SD.  There was no pic and there was no adding/tagging... and I don't really exist.

-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Enough of the thread hijacking already, sheesh!

Back on topic, I would totally bonk Brad Pitt in hobbit form   0_0
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Russ

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 Enough of the thread hijacking already, sheesh!

Back on topic, I would totally bonk Brad Pitt in hobbit form   0_0[/DIV]
 what? no goats?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sure, gimme some goatse on the side.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

|ProjectoR|

support the cause of humans

[A href="http://www.facebook.com"]www.facebook.com[/A]  username ProjectoR south

lets all finish the equation of life

INFORMATION YOU WONT SEE ON TV

anti spam word "ACCUSE"
lets go with teh milk?

|