Free Performances in Burnaby

Started by Lise, Jul 15 07 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

For the wee ones and their families. The Burnaby Summer Theatre Production is putting on some [FONT color=#ff4040]free[/FONT] performances all around Burnaby entitled Billy Goat Bill and the Great Beaver Tale.

[SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"] July 27 - 11 am Wesburn Community Centre  Aug 1 - 2pm, Central Park  Aug 2 - 1pm Eastburn Community Centre  Aug 9 - 3pm Barnet Beach

[/SPAN]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

forumla1

will monkee perform for free if i gave him a ripe banana?

Hobbit

I'm all for watching any shows about the Great Beaver.  Are you sure it's for kids though? :) I don't recall seeing the Great Beaver until I was an adult... ah, kids these days are so different from when I was growing up... or do I still need to grow up?

Lise wrote:

For the wee ones and their families. The Burnaby Summer Theatre Production is putting on some [FONT color=#ff4040]free[/FONT] performances all around Burnaby entitled Billy Goat Bill and the Great Beaver Tale.  
-Hobbit
Make everyday a day worth living

P.C.

Just have to say that, I love Lise's efforts in keeping up with the activities that are out there and sharing them with everyone.  You seem to have a good scope on these things Lise.

Can I hire you to keep me up with what's happening on the Island?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I can do that. My international student activities calendar has all the regional and local going's on, on it.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Sure, PC. Anytime.

I get all the news and information from my local newspaper as well as surfing the net, just trying to think of things to do. You'd be quite surprise at how much info you can get just reading the library notice board.

If I were on the island, I'm sure I can find out for your, PC but I don't get access to your local events as easily.

As for the Great Beaver, I'm not altogether sure what that's all about. I'm thinking someone gotta come on stage parading as a furball, right?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.