Things that you find fascinating

Started by Orik, Jul 15 07 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

I am currently fascinated how my smite count has slowly climbed
the fact I hardly ever say anything to anyone on here makes it most interesting.

If you are the one smiting me. Please step forward and announce yourself. I would like to know what It is that offends you so much about me or my posts, that you feel it necessary to smite me? 4 times in 4 days?

Sits back and awaits to see what happens next.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; color: rgb(64, 64, 255);"]Maganda[/span][span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 255);"] [/span]means beautiful in Tagalog.  I can not believe I love languages and want to learn them all. Now if only I was a good student. and could remember what those words meant the next day.

did you know that [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Iyakin[/span] means sensitive in tagalog and [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;"]Iyak[/span] means cry.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Justy got smited again and Gordy Gambino
You are the only one on at the moment care to say what that one was for ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

wyk

Such meanies on DS for smiting Orik.  They have nothing better to do with their time on DS, and just like when they were on DV hassling people, they now go around DS smiting people for the fun of it.  

Orik, if you think it was GG that smited you just now, I wouldn't be surprised as you remember he's a 45 (or so) year old man in Australia with nothing better to do than to stalk someone like LouLou and go berserk on both DS and DV when she refuses his pawing  so what do you expect from someone like him?  

Lise

Hmmm..... I just bless you Orik so you can get back 1 bless point.

I am constantly fascinated by:

a) well toned guys who walk around without a shirt on a hot summer day (YUM!)

b) the amount of dust that can pile on top on another in a corner

c) the way babies and kids grow so fast before your eyes

d) everyday! I'm thankful for everyday that I'm alive!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

I still find it amazing how nice the variety of posters are on here.
Thank you for the blessing Lise
And to those who have silently blessed me
 I also thank you. .
positive blessings always makes a person feel good.

and with us from BC well you know what we like to do in our free time...
loves the[img style="width: 123px; height: 37px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Slogan/1.gif[/img] to go back to watching his garden grow

the anonymity of the net is sometimes a blessing and a curse...

Lil Me

*bless* Orik
 I'm fascinated by the contents of other people's shopping carts and medicine cabinets.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

You've had one from me as well, Orik -  will I  now be smitten for admitting this?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Yes indeed....somebody is definitely on a smite fest...I see mine on the upswing too.  Gordy?  Are you feeling cranky? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Ya Brat !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
*bless* Orik
I'm fascinated by the contents of other people's shopping carts and medicine cabinets.

I LOL'd at this.. cause it reminded me of shopping in China! I would wander into a shopping market there, and would be the only white guy in there. After a few minutes I would notice people following me and watching what I was looking at and getting.. even having a few people openly walk up beside me and check out what I had in my basket.. I even had one elderly gentleman at one point following me and getting EXACTLY what I was getting. I dont think his copying me of getting two bottles of Jack Daniels, one case of Tsingtao, couple one litres of coke, and some sort of chinese beef jerky would impress his wife though.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

LOL, Russ.  Perhaps after she sampled a few she might be more agreeable.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Too true miss kitten.. it works for me!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

That's hilarious Russ.....and a good observation Lil Me.  I read an article once, of the percentage of people who 'snoop' in peoples' medicine cabinets when they use the washroom at someones house.  It would seem you're not alone with your fascination.  

kitten

I find second hand book stores fascinating.  I'll stand and browse the window displays whenever I pass by.  And I love looking at antiques.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

medicine kept in the bathrooms? That's a new one for me.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Me too Kitten.  Could waste hours in any kind of second-hand book store.  (did I tell you I found a 'Dick and Jane' reader in perfect condition at a second hand bookstore for a dime?  I was tickled to smithereens)

SD....people keep more than medicine in medicine cabinets.