Living with 100 sex dolls

Started by TehBorken, Jul 11 07 07:18

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

This guy lives with 100 sex dolls, and isn't shy about it. (Safe for work, no nudity)

[a href="http://www.flicklife.com/5547001b765878e7b015/Guy_lives_with_100_sex_dolls.html"]http://www.flicklife.com/5547001b765878e7b015/Guy_lives_with_100_sex_dolls.html[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Gawd. The fellow needs to get a life! I mean a real life!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Not to mention those poor girls.  Surely there must be jealousy issues.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well of course he can't get a gf with a room full of dolls.  

Lise

With all those toys, I don't think he really wants a GF. He probably thinks, "Hey, I've got a bunch of ladies who don't nag, who just lie there and let me do anything to her and listens to my woes and whatever. I think I'm in heaven."

Hmmmm... I wonder if that's Mike from DV.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
With all those toys, I don't think he really wants a GF. He probably thinks, [em]"Hey, I've got a bunch of ladies who don't nag, who just lie there and let me do anything to her and listens to my woes and whatever. I think I'm in heaven."[/em]
[em][/em]
Hmmmm... I wonder if that's Mike from DV.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

That's hawt.

Except for the fact that millions of men around the world can't even afford ONE realistic silicone sex doll  =(

I think I will have to start a non-profit. I wonder if Sally Struthers is available to do some commercials.

"For less than the price of a cup of coffee each day you can help provide little Amir with a safe alternative to human contact!"

If sex with a doll counts as abstinence, maybe the Bush administration will fund my project!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

lol evangelicals for sex dolls. lol  

Gopher

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
  maybe the Bush administration will fund my project!

Who do you think makes them?

A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

This is creeping me out.

Gophie, it sounds like some demented anime.

Distribute seemingly benign sex dolls to the 3rd world.

Then one day they all suddenly activate, their soulless eyes glowing like hot coals, the dolls slowly rise to their feet and...
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

they're russian spies!
In the middle of the night they're plotting against you, waiting to pounch...

Gopher

They're not spies, they're republican nymphos setting out to spring honeytraps on the unwary.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I hate to say it but...

I'd tap that  =(

purelife

Is he Japanese?  And most importantly, are the dolls made in Japan?

I can't click on that link right now to check it out, but I saw a show on tele about an asian guy who had real-looking dolls living with him that are Japanese.  I don't think that he had 100 but he certainly had them in each room.  It was just too weird.